Avengers - Innocent

Why were you in so much pain? Your ribs hurt so much. You opened your eyes and saw yourself in what looked like a hospital room. You groaned as you looked down to see blood on your torso.

"Uncle Steve, she's awake!" You heard someone shout as you looked over to see a teenage girl with long dark hair beside your bed.

"W-Where am I?" You muttered as she held onto your hand.

"It's ok, you just had a bad accident." She said as you saw Steve walk in.

"S-Steve?" You muttered in confusion as he smiled softy.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as you sighed.

"Confused to say the least." You muttered as he chuckled.

"Uncle Steve will she be ok?" The girl asked as he nodded.

"She should be ok, don't worry Ava." She muttered as you looked at them in confusion.

"Uncle? Are you Bucky's kid?" You muttered as she chuckled.

"Last time I checked Mom." She muttered as your eyes widened.

"M-Mom?" You muttered as she looked at you in shock.

"Yeah, I'm your daughter." She muttered as you tried to get up but hissed in pain.

"Ava why don't we get Bruce to come look at her?" Steve said as he led Ava out.

"What is going on?" You whispered. Bruce walked in as he smiled.

"Good to see you're awake." He said as you painfully sat up.

"Ava said it seemed like you didn't remember her." Bruce said as you nodded.

"I've never met her before." You muttered as he looked at you in confusion.

"You didn't hit your head, why would your memory be affected. But you remember Steve and I?" He asked as you nodded.

"I know your names and history but I don't know where I fit into any of it." You muttered as you looked away from him.

"I don't know why any of this would happen, it doesn't make sense." He said as you sighed.

"I don't have a daughter Bruce, I never even wanted children. None of this makes sense." You said as you looked over to see Ava starring at you.

"Y-You never wanted me?" She muttered as you groaned.

"That's not what I said." You muttered as she ran off.

"Bucky can deal with that." You said as Bruce sighed.

"You don't seem like yourself." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"I wanna be left alone." You said as he sighed and left you.

"None of this is right." You whispered as you looked down at your hands.

"Y/N." You heard someone say as you looked up to see Bucky.

"You need to go talk to Ava." You said as he sat down beside you.

"I did, I just told her you aren't yourself right now. She understands." He said as he held onto your hand.

"Are we... together?" You muttered as he looked at you sadly.

"Married actually." He muttered as he ran his hand over the ring on your hand. You lifted it up and looked at it as you ran your finger over it.

"How did I get hurt?" You asked as he kissed your hand gently.

"We were on a mission and you got shot in the ribs." He said as you nodded. He stood and kissed your forehead as you moved away from him a little.