Steve - Siren

(Guys, I have a secret. This is so hard for me to say and I hope you don't see me differently because of this.... I've only seen 4 marvel movies DONT KILL ME. I've tried so many damn times lol, but I can't watch them because I'm a damn pussy who has deep ass mental triggers)

"Y/N! Let's go!" Your manager shouted as you groaned and did the last bit of your makeup.

"I'm coming!" You shouted as you quickly grabbed your dress and put it on, you slipped your heels on and ran out to where your manager was waiting. You peaked out and could see a full house waiting for you to come out. The main reason so many people like you was because of your voice. Well, because you were a Siren. But they didn't need to know.

"Tony!" Steve shouted as he ran to the man who was walking over to their newest enemy. He tackled him to the ground and slapped him across the face. He snapped out of the trance and looked up to Steve.

"Put your helmet back on!" Steve shouted as Tony nodded and got his helmet back on.

"Everyone fall back! She's getting to powerful!" Steve shouted as they all ran back.

"Goodbye Avengers." She said as they ran back to the tower and the siren disappeared.

"Fuck!" Steve shouted as he threw off his helmet. Bucky came up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Steve it's ok, we will get her." He said as Steve walked off without another word.

Next day

You woke up at 3pm and groaned as you fell out of your bed. You grabbed your phone and scrolled through the news, your eyes widened as you saw a post about a Siren causing havoc.

"What the fuck!" You shouted as you screenshotted the article. You paced around your apartment as you thought. You decided to just ignore it and started getting some food for yourself. You had another performance tonight, now was no time to panic. After a few hours of lounging around and watching Netflix you began to get ready to go to work.

"Come on Steve, it'll be a good break. Just a couple of hours." Bucky said as he tried to get Steve to put on some nicer clothes.

"Argh fine. Wait for me downstairs." He said as Bucky chuckled and met the team where they were all ready for a night out. Steve soon came down as everyone whistled at him. He blushed slightly as he chuckled.

"Shut it, let's go." He said as everyone laughed. They all drove to a small club Bucky had told them about.

"Tony Stark is here." You manager said as he began to panic.

"What!" You shouted as you grabbed him.

"I can't perform in front of him! If I mess up once he will slam me in the press!" You shouted as you manager ran off.

"Fuck." You swore quietly. You just shook it off and took in a deep breath.

"Just pretend like he isn't there." You said as you looked out and spotted him.

"Oh fuck!" You said as you started hyperventilating.

"Y/N, calm down and get out there!" Your manager said as you nodded and took a few deep breaths. You walked out as everyone cheered. You took in a deep breath and began to sing, as soon as you started singing you felt more and more confident. (You can choose the song)

"She's amazing." Tony muttered, everyone sat in amazement as you sang. Once you were done your first song Steve looked at you.

"Wow, she's incredible." Bucky said.