Loki 🐍

You screamed as you pulled at the chains around your neck and wrists. Your screams ringing throughout the large room you were chained up in. The large doors opened as you looked up to see your a man entering.

"Darling you are going to wake everyone up with that screaming." He said as he came closer to you. You growled lowly at him as he knelt down. He reached towards you as you tried to bite his hand.

"Are you going to be quiet?" He asked as you growled louder at him.

"Is she not behaving again?" Another man asked as he entered.

"I don't know why Father kept her all these years, what's so special about her?" He said as the other man groaned.

"Thor, she's very powerful and she can be very useful to us in protecting Asgard." He said as Thor came closer to you, he reached towards you and you bit his hand. He was so shocked he hit you back as Loki got up and pushed him back.

"Thor!" He shouted as Thor growled back.

"It bit me!" He shouted back. He looked back and saw you cowering away in fear.

"Just calm down please brother. She has been through a lot and is afraid. She is only reacting this way because she is terrified. I know you thought the world of father but he treated her terribly. I am not following in his shoes." Loki said as Thor grumbled but obeyed. Loki leant down to you again you were still cowering away as he smiled kindly at you.

"It's alright. We won't hurt you." He whispered as he held his hand out to you. You stared at him suspiciously before you gently placed your face onto his hand. He smiled softly as he ran his thumb over your cheek. You made small noises as you relaxed a little more.

"You really have a way with strange creatures brother." Thor said as he stepped closer, you immediately started whimpering as you cowered away again.

"Thor maybe you should leave." Loki suggested.

"No I will not leave! Father left this thing to me not you! I will be the one to tame it!" Thor shouted, you struggled against your chains again as you finally broke free and tackled Thor to the ground. You were about to sink your sharp teeth into him before you were struck with something that sent you flying across the room. You slammed into the wall and fell down. You cried softly as Loki got even angrier and ended up knocking Thor out with his magic. You were on the floor looking over to him as you cried. He slowly made his way over to you as you whimpered.

"It's alright dear. I'm not going to hurt you, you have my word." He said calmly as you slowly made your way over to him. You made your small noise as you sat in front of him. He got on his knees as he smiled and reached his hand out again. You carefully placed your face on his hand again as he ran his hand over your face gently.

"I want to see your injuries dear, can you show me where you're hurting?" He asked as you nodded a little. You lifted your ripped shirt to show wear Thor had hit you with his hammer. He gently touched it as you winced.

"I'll bring you to the healers, they should be able to fix this and any other wounds you have." Loki said as you nodded reluctantly. He helped you up and realised you could barely stand on two feet. Your knees deformed and bruised and your hands battered from you using them mainly to move around.

"I'm going to pick you up." He said as you nodded and let him pick you up with ease. He brought you out of the large room and walked down the halls with you, getting a few weird looks. He didn't care. You both made it to the healers as you buried your face on his chest. You heard him talking to the healers as he gently laid you down on the table. He was about to leave before you reached out and grabbed him. He looked at your scared face as he smiled softly.

"I'll stay." He whispered as you relaxed a little. The healers began their work as you kept your eyes on Loki the entire time. He spoke to you softly about all kinds of things to keep your mind off everything. The healers were done within an hour, your eyes heavy as Loki picked you up again in your half asleep state.

"You need rest dear." He said as you stayed quiet and fell asleep in his arms. He smiled softly and made his way to his room where he gently placed you onto his bed. The doors opened as he looked behind to see Thor entering.

"That thing needs to go Loki!" He shouted as Loki ushered him outside.

"Thor calm down, she was scared of you so she attacked. Just like you attacked her. She is staying Thor and that is final." Loki said becoming filled with more rage. Thor burst through the doors again and ran for you before Loki stopped him. He turned blue and sent a blast at Thor, he realised he had summoned an icicle straight through Thor's chest.

"N-No, Thor!" Loki shouted as he ran over to catch Thor.

"No no no, oh god what did I do?"