Male reader - Part 2

(Warning suicide references)

One week later.

"Tony, are you ok? You've been really down the past week." Nat asked as Tony downed another drink.

"I'm fine." He mumbled before he left. He went down to his workshop and pulled out a gun he had stored away. He pointed it to his head as he felt the place where your mark used to be.

"Tony." You muttered as you appeared behind him.

"Y-You're not really here." He groaned as he held the gun to his head with shaky hands. You slowly approached him as you gently took the gun away from him.

"Get the fuck away from me." He growled as you made the gun disappear. You held his face in your hands as you looked into his tired and pained eyes.

"I'm sorry I left, I thought you didn't want me." You whispered as you rested your forehead onto his.

"I'm here now, please Tony. Talk to me." You whispered as he began to cry, you wrapped your arms around him and cradled his head to your chest.

"I need you." Was all Tony whispered as you placed you hand onto his neck.

"You want my mark back?" You asked as he nodded and cried.

"When I had it I felt safe and wanted. When you left I felt helpless and weak, please. I need it." He said in broken sobs as you smiled sadly.

"Relax for me." You whispered as he closed his eyes and leant against you. You summoned your power and pressed your hand against his neck as he felt the familiar burning sensation. Tony whimpered as he buried his face in your neck.

"I've got you Tony. You're mine." You whispered as you finished marking him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Come with me." You said as he looked up at you.

"Please." You whispered as he took hold of your hand and you teleported back to your castle. You teleported into your large luxurious room as you slowly led Tony to the hot springs you had in your castle. You gently kissed down his neck as you helped him take off his clothes.

"Relax pet, I've got you." You whispered as you snapped your fingers and your clothes disappeared, you slowly led him into the hot pools as you watched his sad face. You sat down on the ledge in the pool as you guided Tony to sit on your legs.

"I'm sorry." Tony whispered as he closed his eyes. You gently kissed him as you held him close to you.

"You've done nothing wrong I promise." You whispered as Tony moved to straddle you. He leant his head down onto your shoulder and you could feel him shaking.

"P-Please, I need you to show me. Show me that I'm not worthless." He whispered in a small broken voice as you ran your hands over his body. You kissed the mark you had left on his neck as you grabbed his hips and held him above you.

"Do you really want this? Want me?" You asked in a whispered as he nodded and kissed you.

"Please, I need you." He whispered as you chuckled as helped him lower onto you.

"Y/N, please." He muttered as you kissed his neck.

"I've got you." You whispered as you began to slowly thrust into him, hearing his small whimpers and moans.

"That's it pet, you're doing so well." You praised him as he held onto you. He started moving with your thrusts and buried his head in your neck.

"F-Fuck." He groaned out as you chuckled. You felt I'm clench around you as you gripped his thighs tighter.