Loki - Mad

@warlockwhiskers  hope ya like it!

Loki looked at your peaceful sleeping face as he sighed and slowly moved away from you and stood up from the bed. So many thoughts were rushing through his head as he began pacing up and down the room as you slept. His breathing is unsteady as he bites at his nails and starts to panic. Questions, memories running through his head as he grabs a chair and throws it across the room. You woke up in a fright as you looked up to see Loki.

"Loki! What's wrong?" You asked as you stood up and looked into his eyes.

"Why are you here?" He asked as you tilted your head.

"What do you mean?" You asked as he threw another chair across the room.

"Why are you here!? With me!" He shouted as you slowly walked up to him and took his hands.

"Loki, I'm here because I love you." You whispered as he began to cry.

"I wish you weren't." He growled as his magic surrounded him and he disappeared. You hugged yourself as you left your room to go up to the roof. The team didn't know about you and Loki. As far as they knew Loki was on Asgard. You wanted to tell them but Loki was never ready.

"Loki?" You asked quietly as you got up to the roof opening.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" You heard a voice ask as you looked up to see Bucky looking at you. Shit.

"I-I saw Loki in t-the city. He r-ran away with my puppy." You muttered. Maybe you could make him think you were sleep talking. Bucky smiled gently as he walked up to you and led you back into the elevator.

"You're just sleep walking again doll." He said as you tried to act dazed and confused. He gently led you back to your room. He laid you down as he smiled and tucked you in. You smiled as you rolled over and closed your eyes.

"Have a good sleep doll." He said before he left.

"Wanna tell me why he was in your room?" You heard a voice say as you looked up to see Loki in the corner. You sat up while he walked over to you.

"I was pretending to be sleep walking to cover your ass, you're welcome." You growled as he sat on the side of the bed.

"Why don't you just tell them hmm? Tell them all about the monster you love! Do it Y/N!" He shouted as you got up and walked out the door.

"I'm not doing this again." You growled as he grabbed you by the wrist and stopped you.

"Look at me when I speak to you!" He demanded as you pushed him back.

"I'm not your fucking servant Loki! You are not a king or a fucking prince, stop treating me like I'm less then you." You said as he stepped back and started laughing.

"Darling, you're nothing compared to me. Maybe I should just control your mind. You'd fucking listen then wouldn't you?" He said as you backed away against the wall.

"L-Loki, please stop. Y-You're scaring me." You whispered as he laughed and ran his hand over your face.

"Little Y/N's scared of the big bad wolf hmm? Not so strong now are you?" He asked as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Loki, this isn't you." You whispered as he wrapped his hand around your throat.

"I'm more me then I've ever been." He growled as you struggled to breath while you clawed at his strong hand. You looked at him pleadingly as he just smiled. Suddenly he was tackled to the ground as you fell to the floor and gasped for air.