Steve - School

This fucking sucks sorry @sophitzisathing

You were thrown to the floor as you groaned and looked up.

"Fuck you." You growled as the guy grabbed you and pinned you against the wall.

"Don't talk to me like that!" He shouted as he threw you to the floor again. Other people passed down the school halls but didn't even glance at you. He grabbed you and started dragging you down the hall, someone stopped him.

"What the hell are you doing?" The guy asked as you pushed the bully off you. You looked up to see Steve Rogers, your eyes widened. Why was he standing up for you?

"What are you going to do about it Rogers?" The bully asked as Steve grabbed him and threw him down the hall. He held his hand out to you as you just stared up at him.

"Are you alright?" He asked as you took his hand and stood up.

"Y-Yeah, he's just an asshole that gives me a hard time. To be honest everyone gives me a hard time." You grumbled as you packed your books back into your backpack. (Writing about high school is sooooo weird)

"Why don't you come have lunch with me and my friends?" He asked as you scoffed.

"Please, you don't wanna be seen with me." You said as you began to walk of, he grabbed you arm gently as you turned around and faced him again.

"I insist, you'll like them." He said while smiling, you returned his smile and agreed to have lunch with him.

"I'm Steve, you're Y/N right?" He asked as you nodded.

"Y-Yeah." You muttered as he smiled at you again. That feeling, felt like everyone else faded away to black and white and it was just him standing in front of you in full colour.

"I'm sorry about all that crap everyone puts you through, I think they're just jealous." He said as you chuckled quietly. He led you outside to a table full of people. You hesitated for a second but as soon as he smiled at you again you felt more confident.

"Hey guys, this is Y/N. She's gonna sit with us." Steve said as they all looked up.

"Y/N this is, Tony, Clint, Nat, Bruce, Bucky and Thor." He introduced you to everyone as you smiled shyly.

"Hey! Come on sit down!" Tony shouted as you sat next to him and Steve. Compared to Steve and Tony you felt tiny, actually the rest of them were pretty much bigger then you, apart from Bruce. You looked over at Bucky, you remembered everyone making fun of him for not having an arm, but Steve helped him as well. Actually now that you think of it Steve had helped all of them, even Tony.

"Gimme your schedule! I'll see if you have any classes with us." Tony said as you nodded and handed it to him.

"I know he's really loud but you'll get used to it." Steve said as you smiled.

"S-Sorry I'm not really used to talking." You muttered.

"It's alright we understand, we were all the same actually." He chuckled as you smiled back.

"My brother isn't that bad!" Thor shouted as you saw Nat scoff.

"He was arrested 3 times!" Nat shouted.

"He's adopted." Thor muttered as you chuckled.

"He better not transfer here as well." Bucky muttered.

"Actually." Thor said as everyone threw food at him.

"No! We don't want Loki here!" They shouted as he was pegged with food. You just laughed as you watched them.

"You got science next with Steve!" Tony said as he handed your schedule.

"And a few classes with the rest of us, so you won't ever be alone." Steve said as you blushed and smiled.

"I'm glad." You said, the bell rang and you began to pack up and you said goodbye to everyone and followed Steve to Science. (hah)

"I think I've seen you once or twice in science. I'm always to focused." He said while he chuckled.

"I'm not great with science so don't expect any help." You muttered as you smiled.

"I don't mind helping you." He said, you were suddenly thrown to the floor as your head hit the ground. Steve saw three girls that had thrown you to the floor and towered over.

"Oh hi Steve. Didn't see you there." They said innocently as he growled.

"Start running." He growled as they gulped.

"Touch her again and I'll make sure you never leave this school." He growled as they ran off. Your eyes were blurred as you got up and felt dizzy.

"You're bleeding!" Steve said as he helped you stand up. He kept his arm around you as he looked at you.

"I-I don't feel so good." You muttered as he picked you up and began walking to the nurse. (I'm still dumb founded that American schools have nurses. Like we were ghetto as fuck over here, we had this little room where they put you if you were sick and you basically had to treat yourself)

"I-I should be o-ok." You muttered.

"Your head is bleeding Y/N. You are not ok." He said as you reached the nurses room. He helped you sit at the table as you groaned.

"What happened?" The nurse asked as you looked to Steve for help.

"She was pushed over by some girls and hit her head on the floor." Steve explained as she nodded.

"I think she'll have to go to hospital for stitches." The nurse said as your eyes widened.

"N-No I'm fine see?" You said as you got up and immediately went to fall before Steve caught you.

"It's alright Y/N, you don't have to be afraid. I'm here." Steve said as you smiled.

"Thanks."

(I dropped out of school so idk what the fuck I'm writing about)