Unfinished parts

(I may have posted some of these, I just have a shit memory)

(Whats this? Nebula? I had a dream about her and it was super cute)

"Go back to Earth Y/N! You aren't needed here, the only place you belong is that dump of a place you once called home!" You're teammate shouted as you groaned and grabbed your stuff.

(No not the guardians some others)

"Fine! Humans are way nicer than you anyway!" You shouted back as you stormed off. You saw a woman chained up on your way out, you remembered your team captured her for some reason.

"Hey, you wanna come to earth? It's better than here." You said as she looked at you.

"I have moon fruit." You said as you held up a bag on fruit. She grunted and held up her hands as you undid the chains and both got into a ship.

"Y/N!" Was the last angry shout you heard before you sped off and laughed as you turned to the other seat and saw the woman eating the moon fruit hungrily.

"What's your name?" You asked as she looked at you with food all over her face you chuckled and chucked her a small cloth.

"Nebula." She said as you nodded.

"Well you probably know that I'm Y/N." You said as she just stared at you.

"Did they not feed you." You chuckled as she looked at you.

"Yeah but the food was terrible." She grumbled as she finished the bag of fruit.

"Damn, I'm glad the ship is stocked with food or we would be starving." You said as she just kept staring at you.

"It will take about a week to get to Earth, I'll radio Tony and let him know so we don't get shot down mid air." You chuckled as she grunted in response.

Steve lay in front of you covered in blood as his eyes drained of life. You looked around and saw your team mates dead on the ground.

"No!" You shouted.

"Y/N." You heard a voice mutter as you looked behind you and saw Bucky slowly dying and covered in blood. You ran to him and held him in your arms as you cried.

"No please." You whispered.

"This is all your fault." He whispered before he closed his eyes and took his last breath.

"Bucky!" You screamed as you jolted up in your bed. You breathed heavily as you began to sob, your door swung open as Bucky ran to your bed side.

"Y/N, what's wrong are you ok!?" He asked quietly as he looked you over.

"T-There was s-so much blood, it was all my fault. You died because of me." You cried as Bucky sat on the side of your bed and wrapped his arms loosely around you, you wrapped your arms around him tight as you buried your bed in his chest and cried.

"I'm so sorry Bucky." You cried as he ran his fingers through your hair and tried to soothe you.

"Shh doll, I've got you. I'm right here, just focus on me." He whispered as you nodded and tried to steady your breathing.

"That's it doll, you're doing so well." He praised as you pulled away and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, this is so stupid." You muttered as he chuckled as wiped your tears away.

"None of this is stupid doll, you've been through so much." He said as you closed your eyes.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked as you nodded slightly.