Loki - Dead or Alive

You lay there on the cold ground as you look up at the stars. You feel warm blood trickle over your hand as you hold your wound. This was it. You coughed up blood as you tired to breath, you kept your focus on the stars as you felt your body becoming warmer.

"I'm s-sorry." You stuttered out as your hand fell to your side as you lost the strength in your body. You took your last breath and you felt your body finally giving up. The end, your eyes gently closed, your lungs stopped working.

"Why don't you just go for a walk? Clear your head." Thor said as Loki sighed. He left the castle and rose his horse off into the night. He had had enough of his family and royal antics. He got off his horse and walked along the small river. He walked for about an hour until he noticed something on the floor. He walked up cautiously and noticed it was a body. He gasped and ran up to the body as he felt for a pulse, nothing. He bowed his head as he sighed, suddenly a hand grabbed him and he jumped back. You gasped for air as you held onto his wrist. You looked up and saw his terrified face as you let go of his wrist. Your skin was pale, your eyes dull and blood everywhere.

"Who are you?" You asked as he got up and backed away. He began running, you groaned and ran after him. You felt like you had so much more energy, you easily caught up to him and tackled him.

"Get off me!" He shouted as he sent a blast of magic at you. You flew back and hit a tree as you groaned.

"Would you stop that! I'm not going to hurt you!" You shouted as he stood and watched you cautiously. You got up and realised your arm had snapped out of place. Loki gagged as he looked at the wound, it began fixing itself as you cringed.

"What the hell are you?" He muttered as he looked at you.

"I don't know." You mumbled as he began to walk closer. You finally got a closer look at his face and you paled, well more than you already were.

"Y-You're Loki aren't you." You muttered as he nodded.

"Yes, why?" He muttered as you backed away.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" You shouted as you went to run but he trapped you with magic.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said as you tried to break free.

"Your people murdered me!" You shouted as his eyes widened in shock.

"W-What?" He asked as you took a deep breath.

"T-They murdered me, I'm not dead. How am I alive!?" You shouted as he just stared at you.

"I-I was in the woods, I got lost. I ended up in Asgard somehow. And your fucking royal guards killed me without a second thought!" You shouted as his eyes widened.

"Asgardian's don't kill." He growled as you chuckled.

"How the fuck do you explain this then!?" You shouted as you pulled up your shirt to reveal the horrifying wound they had left. He gasped and walked closer to you.

"Don't come near me." You growled.

"It's ok, I won't hurt you." He said as he released you from the magic bind. You stood there watching him.

"Let me help you back to the castle." He said as you chuckled dryly.

"I just got killed by a ton of Asgardian's I'm not going into that fucking castle." You hissed as you stepped away from him.

"You would be with the Prince, no one will hurt you." He said as you sighed.

"Fine, I don't think I can die anyway." You growled as he smiled. He helped you up onto the horse as you wrapped your arms around his waist. You rested your head on his back as he rode you both back to the castle.