Avengers - Death

This was getting too serious, someone was going to get hurt.

"Tony! We have to pull back. There's to many of them!" You shouted as you tried to fight off the aliens.

"Keep fighting! We can take them!" He shouted back as you groaned and kept fighting. One sliced open your side as you hissed in pain.

"Tony! We need to pull back!" You screamed.

"Keep going Y/N!" He shouted back angrily. You tried to keep fighting but one grabbed you and plunged its claws into your chest as you screamed.

"No! Y/N!" Bucky screamed as he ran over and killed the aliens around you, he grabbed your body as you cried in pain.

"Y/N's hurt I need someone to help me take her back!" He shouted as you shook your head.

"N-No, Bucky. T-There's no time, I won't make it." You stuttered out as he looked down at you.

"No! We have to take you back!" He shouted as Steve ran up to you.

"Y/N!" He shouted as he looked at the wound then to Bucky.

"She's not going to make it." He whispered as tears streamed down Bucky's face.

"No! No, she has to make it!" He screamed as you took his hand.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I love you all." You whispered as Bucky kissed your hand.

"We love you too." He whispered as you tried to keep breathing, but you knew it was time. You closed your eyes as you took your last breath.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Bucky shouted as he shook you.

"Buck, she's gone." Steve whispered as Bucky hugged your body to his chest and sobbed. Steve bowed his head but there wasn't enough time to mourn yet. More aliens stormed towards them.

"Bucky get up! We have no time!" He shouted as Bucky kissed your forehead and rested you on the floor.

They fought and fought until they finally won, everyone was bloodied and bruised when they finally all met up with each other in the tower.

"Where's Y/N?" Tony asked as Bucky glared at him.

"She told you to pull back." Bucky growled as everyone looked at him.

"Y/N's dead because of you." Bucky growled as everyones eyes widened. Steve grabbed Bucky and pulled him back, knowing Bucky could easily lose control.

"S-She's dead?" Tony muttered as Bucky stormed out.

"Where's her body?" Nat muttered.

"We didn't have time to do anything about it, the aliens probably..." Steve trailed off as the team nodded.

"I have to go." Tony muttered as he left. Wanda began to cry as Pietro grabbed her and took her out of the room. Bruce sat down as he stared down at his hands.

"I think everyone just needs time to process this." Nat said as Steve nodded and left. Steve made his way up to the roof to see Bucky there. He was sobbing into his hands.

"Bucky." Steve muttered as Bucky turned around and hugged him tightly.

"She's gone." He whispered as Steve wrapped his arms around him.

It hurt so much, everything came back into your body as you screamed and screamed. Your eyes opened as your hands grabbed at your body and chest. You looked down to see a bandage around your chest.

"I-I died." You whispered as you tried to steady your breathing. You looked around to see darkness, you were on a hard cold metal table with a few candles around you. You couldn't sit up, no matter how hard you tried. You looked down and noticed how pale your skin was.