Natasha - Soulmate

"Hey you." You heard a voice say as you turned around and saw Natasha standing behind you with flowers in her hand. You smiled and ran up to hug her.

"I missed you." You whispered as you kissed her gently.

You woke up as you groaned.

"Natasha." You whispered, what was that dream about? You got up and looked around.

"Um what the hell." You mumbled as you saw the woman from your dreams in the mirror. You screamed as you jumped back. The door swung opened as a man with blonde hair ran in.

"Nat what's wrong!?" He shouted as you stared at him.

"Who the fuck are you!?" You shouted as he looked at you in shock.

"Buckyyyyy!" He shouted out as Bucky came in looking confused.

"I think it's happening." He said.

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked.

"Nat found her soulmate." He said as you stared at the two of them.

"Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" You shouted as Bucky chuckled.

"Yep, sounds like Nat's soulmate." Bucky said as you got up and tackled him to the floor.

"Tell me who you both are and where I am right now!" You demanded as Bucky put his hands up in defence.

"Well it seems that you've met your soulmate, so now you are in her body. And Natasha is in your body." Bucky said as you got off him and looked in the mirror again.

"N-No, this isn't good." You whispered as you shook your head.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked as you sighed. You caught a glimpse of Bucky's arm and your eyes widened.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck!" You swore over and over.

"You're the fucking Avengers aren't you?" You asked as they both nodded.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" You shouted as you punched the mirror and shattered it.

"I'm from Hydra, so I hope Nat know how to fight." You said as you looked at the two men.

"Don't worry I don't work for them, they just torture me and make me do shit." You said sarcastically as Steve and Bucky looked at each other.

"You belong to Hydra?" Bucky said in disbelief.

"I suppose you don't know who I am in this body. Y/N L/N." You muttered as Bucky's eyes widened, he jumped on you and hugged you tightly as you groaned.

"Yes yes I know, big reunion. Ok get off." You said as you shoved him off you.

"We have to go find Nat." Steve said as you and Bucky nodded.

"I can't believe you're alive." Bucky muttered as he looked into your eyes.

"Yeah I missed you to idiot." You said as you hugged him quickly and then followed Steve out. You were more than happy to see Bucky, but you weren't one for affection.

"She's going to be ok right?" You asked as Steve chuckled.

"This is Natasha we are talking about. She'll be fine." Steve said as you nodded, he filled the team in on what was happening as Bucky got you to eat something. You caught up with Bucky before everyone was ready to go. You got up to leave as Steve stopped you.

"We need you to stay here." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"Please I know that base better than anyone. I'm going." You said as you walked off with the rest of the team.

"She'll be ok Y/N." Bucky said as you nodded. You got onto a motorbike with Bucky as you sped towards the base just outside of the city. You sped past another motorbike.

"Shit! Go back that was her!" You shouted as Bucky turned around, Nat had turned around as well. You both stopped on the side of the road as you ran up to her and she immediately hugged you. You felt a wave of something go through you and opened your eyes to see Nat in front of you.

"Are you ok!?" You shouted as you looked into her eyes.

"I'm fine, I saw what they were going to do to you. I killed them all and set off an explosion." She said as you chuckled and hugged her again.

"It's alright, you're free now. I'll never let you go back there."