Loki - Lies

"Come on you have to get up." You said as you threw the curtains open.

"Go away Y/N." Loki grumbled as you threw the covers off him. He groaned more and glared at you.

"Come on, if you don't get up I'm the one that gets in trouble." You said as you threw his clothes at him.

"You're my servant you're supposed to serve me." He growled as you chuckled.

"I am not a servant, and without me you'd be dead Loki. So come on, up!" You shouted as he ushered you out to get dressed. You smirked to yourself as you waited outside. He finally came out as he glared at you. You dragged him along to the dining hall and saw no one else there except a few servants.

"Everyone else decided to eat elsewhere." One told you as you nodded.

"I don't blame them for ignoring me." He growled as he sat down, you sat down beside him and smirked.

"Then I'll have breakfast with you." You said as you began piling food onto your plate, out of the corner of your eye you could see a small smile on his lips. You chatted while you ate and eventually had to go your seperate ways.

You were having lunch out in the garden when you heard someone behind you, you quickly drew your knife and glared at them. You saw Loki smile as you chuckled.

"I taught you that." He said as you smiled and hid your knife again.

"What's going on, you look afraid?" You muttered as you stood up.

"I'm going to Jotunheim." He said as your eyes widened. Loki didn't know he was a frost Giant, the only ones who knew were his parents... and you.

"Loki, you can't it to dangerous. Please, you have to see how stupid this is." You pleaded as he shook his head.

"I'm going with Thor and his friends." He said as you grabbed his hands.

"Loki please listen to me, you cannot go. Please." You whispered as he smiled a little.

"I'll come back. I promise." He said before disappearing.

"No!" You shouted, but it was to late. You ran into the castle to find Odin.

"Dear what's the rush?" A voice said as you looked behind to see Frigga.

"My Queen, where is the King?" You asked in a panic as she placed her hands on your shoulders.

"He's in his chambers, what's the matter dear?" She asked as you looked at her.

"Loki and Thor are going to Jotunheim." You said as her eyes widened, you quickly ran off towards the King's chambers. You threw the doors open as you saw Odin glare at you.

"Did I not teach you to knock child?" He asked as you panted.

"Forgive me my King, but it cannot wait. Thor and Loki have gone to Jotunheim, knowing Thor he will start another war. And Loki may find out his true identity." You said as he groaned and stormed out.

"Tell Frigga I've gone to Jotumheim, if you see any frost giants. Kill them." He growled as you nodded and ran back to Frigga.

You waited in Loki's room walking up and down nervously when you heard the door open.

"Loki! Oh you're ok." You said as you hugged him, he gently moved away from you.

"You're dismissed." He mumbled as you looked at him in confusion and worry.

"Loki, what's going on?" You asked as he glared at you.