Avengers - Gone

I wrote this when I was going through psychotic treatment lol, it didn't work I'm still the same

(Trigger warning! Major deep and triggering)

His eyes angry but full of tears as he beats you. Your blood covering his fists and face. You're on the floor bleeding and gasping for air, but it was ok you would be alright. You always came out alive.

"I-It's ok, Steve. I know you don't want to do this, he makes you do it." You said as you coughed up blood. He fell to his knees sobbing as you leant against the wall and you watched him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He cried as you smiled.

"It's, it's ok. I'll be fine." You said as he crawled over to you and held your face in his hand.

"I wish I didn't have to do this." He said as you sighed.

"I know Steve. I'm used to it." You said as he shook his head.

"You shouldn't be used to it." He said as you shrugged.

"You don't deserve to be here." He whispered as he grabbed a knife and came over to you.

"S-Steve, Steve what are you doing?" You said as you stared at his face.

"Forgive me Y/N." He whispered as he grabbed you hair and used his other hand to run the blade across your throat.

"S-Stevie." You whispered as you cried and blood poured from your throat. You fell to the floor as he leant down and held the knife up.

"Tony!" You managed to scream out as you cried in pain, Tony came crashing through the door seeing Steve about to stab you as he grabbed him and threw him to the floor. He grabbed him and held him up while he watched you. Next minute he snapped Steve's neck as you tried to scream but blood just poured out of your mouth. You looked over seeing Steve's lifeless eyes staring at you as you began shaking and crying. Tony slowly came over to you and scooped up your bloodied body.

"Shhh dear, he's gone. You won't be hurt." He whispered as you shook even more. He brought you out of the cold dark basement or torture room and up to the infirmary. He laid you carefully on a bed, not seeming to be in any hurry.

"S-Steve." You choked out as you saw Loki entering. Tony sat next to you and wiped away your tears.

"Shh dear. Fix her, I don't care what it takes. You fucking fix her or I'll kill you too." Tony growled while he calmly ran his hands through your hair.

"Wouldn't Bruce be more suitable?" Loki asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"He's gone on a mission and you're the next best thing. So fucking fix her." He growled again as Loki groaned.

"Fine." He said as he grabbed a bunch of things out with his magic. Loki wasn't one for getting his hands dirty so he used his magic for everything. Including stitching up your neck. Your eyes never left Tony as he performed the 'surgery' on your neck. Tony ran his hands through hair as he smiled calmly.

"Just stay still for Loki darling, don't try to talk. After this we can talk about this, don't worry you haven't done anything wrong so you won't be punished dear." He whispered as you nodded a little, you reached out and grabbed his hand squeezing it for some sort of comfort.

"Are you almost done?" Tony asked tiredly as Loki nodded and concentrated on the last few bits of fixing you. After a few more moments he stepped back and took a big breath.

"It's done." He said as he placed bandages around your neck.

"Don't let her talk for at least a day." Loki said before Tony dismissed him and looked back to you.