Wanda - Kill

(Not gonna lie I don't like doing Wanda x reader ones. I don't do much with them kissing ahahah, she looks like my cousin so its weird)

"Kill Wanda Maximoff, ex Hydra." You muttered as you watched the girl from your hidden position.

"Do you have eyes on her?" A voice asked in your com.

"Yes sir. I'll take her down." You muttered as you stalked up to her. She hadn't seen you yet, you were about to strike when you felt terrible pain in your abdomen. You looked down and saw a knife in your side.

"What the fuck!?" You shouted as you saw a guy run off.

"Oh my god are you ok!?" Wanda shouted as you pulled the knife out and threw it to the floor.

"Oh yeah, peachy." You muttered as she pulled out her phone.

"I'll call the hospital." She said as you grabbed her phone from her.

"No! No hospital!" You shouted as she jumped back.

"Ok ok, no hospital. At least let me bring you back to my place and help." She said as you groaned.

"Fine." You muttered as you gave her phone back to her. She led you back to her apartment building.

"What's going on Y/N?" The man asked in your ear as you groaned and turned off your com. She led you into her place as you sat on one of the couches.

"Um hey, who's this." A man asked as you glared at him.

"Y/N." You muttered as he nodded.

"I'm Wanda, that's Pietro." She said as you nodded.

"Why are you bleeding on my couch?" Pietro asked.

"I got stabbed." You grumbled as he grabbed food and left again.

"Sorry he gets grouchy." Wanda said as you chuckled.

"It's fine. If you have a first aid kit I can patch myself up and leave." You said as she waved her hand around.

"Nonsense, I can help you." She said as she went to go get the first aid kit.

"I could be a murderer and you just let me into your home." You said as she sat next to you.

"I have faith in people." She said as she smiled to you.

"You really shouldn't." You mumbled as you lifted your shirt and she started dabbing at it with a cloth.

"The guy didn't even steal anything, why did he stab you?" She asked as you chuckled.

"People don't like me." You muttered as she looked at you in confusion.

"Never mind." You grumbled as she place a bandage over the wound. You vision started fading as you groaned.

"I-I'm gonna p-pass out. N-No hospital." You mumbled before your eyes rolled back and you passed out cold. She laid your body down and finished bandaging the wound, she covered you with a blanket.

"Why are you helping a stranger Wanda, you have to much faith in people." Pietro said as he came out of his room.

"Look inside her mind." Pietro said as Wanda shook her head.

"No, I don't want to invade her privacy." She said as Pietro sighed.

"At least see her intentions with you." He said as Wanda held her hand over your head. You shot up and grabbed her arm as you stared into her eyes.

"I wouldn't if I were you." You growled as you grabbed your gun out and pointed it at her head. Pietro acted quickly and grabbed the gun then pinned you against the wall.

"Who the hell are you!?" He shouted as you smiled.

"I work for Hydra, I was sent to kill her." You growled as his eyes widened. He slammed you against the wall as you groaned.

"How the fuck did you find us!?" He demanded as you threw him off you and pinned him to the floor.

"I've been watching you both for months. You know how it goes, this isn't my choice. I kill you so I don't get killed, that's how Hydra works." You growled as Wanda looked at you with sad eyes.

"We can help you, we can get you to shield. They can make sure Hydra doesn't find you." She said as you scoffed.

"You have no idea how many crimes I've committed, I'll be put in jail for the rest of my life." You growled as you grabbed your gun and pointed at Wanda again.

"I'm sorry, but I have to." You growled as you went to pull the trigger but Pietro stopped you again. He grabbed a knife and held it to your throat.

"Let us help you or we kill you." He growled as you looked over to Wanda.

"It's ok Y/N, we can help you." She whispered as you thought for a while, suddenly your eyes widened as you flipped Pietro over and grabbed Wanda.

"Get down!" You shouted as gun shots rang out through the apartment.

"Shit, he found me." You mumbled as you grabbed your gun.

"Ok, fine I won't kill either of you. I'll let you help me, but first I need you to help me get rid of these fucks." You growled as you looked at them.

"Deal." They both said before you leapt up just as men stormed into the apartment. Wanda began using her magic and Pietro his speed as you tackled anyone you could. You managed to knock them all out as you grabbed your knife and went to kill them.

"Stop!" Wanda shouted as she grabbed you.

"You don't have to kill them." She said as you groaned and put away your knife.

"Let's get to shield." Pietro said as he grabbed Wanda and his emergency bags. You packed up your knife and grabbed extra bandages before you all ran out of the apartment.

"Let's get on the bus, it'll be easier. Then we can walk to shield." You said as you dragged them onto the bus and sat down. Wanda sat next to you and smiled as you looked away from her.

"You don't even know me, why would you save me?" You grumbled as she placed her hand over yours.

"Because we were in the same situation, we understand what it's like." She said as you turned back to her and smiled.

"Well, thank you." You said as she smiled. You sat in an uncomfortable silence until you found a stop closest to the shield base. You all hopped off the bus and made your way to the base. It was about a twenty minute walk.

"I don't care if they throw me in prison, it'll be better than hydra." You said as you chuckled a little.

"Shield won't, worst thing they'll do is put you with us." Pietro said as he winked, you and Wanda just chuckled. You ended up at the base as Maria stepped out. She cast one glance at you and instantly had her gun on you.

"Maria, it's ok. She's with us, she wants your help." Wanda said as Maria hesitantly lowered her gun.

"We just escaped some Hydra agents and came straight here. I was sent to kill Wanda, but they said you could help me." You said as she led you inside. You glanced around and all eyes were on you.

"I'll bring you to Fury, he'll know what to do." Maria said as you all followed her to Fury's office.

"Y/N, didn't expect to see you here." He said as you glared at him.

"Trust me, I never wanted to see you again." You growled as he chuckled.

"So you want my help now huh?" He asked as you gripped your knife.

"I wouldn't if I were you. We're pretty full here at shield but I think I can make room for you, Wanda and Pietro on the Avengers. I know they would keep you out of trouble." He said as you face lit up.

"So, you want to be an Avenger?"