Darkness - Steve/Loki - Part 2

(Yo I'm watching Avengers animated series)

"Steve, what's going on?" You heard a voice mutter as you looked up to see Bucky looking at you.

"Bucky this is Y/N, she needs our help." He said as you nodded to him.

"She's similar to you, being controlled by someone." Steve said as he looked at Loki.

"And what is he doing here?" He growled as Loki sighed.

"Loki can you stay with Y/N? I need to fill everyone in." Steve said as Loki nodded.

"Of course." He said before Steve and Bucky left.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as Loki smiled gently, he ran his hand over your face as tears streamed down your face.

"Shh darling, you have nothing to be sorry for. It should be me apologising, I hurt you." He whispered as you chuckled.

"She made you Loki, that wasn't you." You said as he kissed your forehead.

"Are you afraid of her?" You asked as he nodded slowly. You held his hand as you looked into his eyes.

"We will figure this out." You whispered as he nodded.

"Y/N, I may end up in prison again, for what I did. I don't want to leave you, but I might have to." Loki whispered as he bowed his head.

"I know, even if you do go to prison I'll still be here for you." You said as he smiled softly.

"I don't think I can hold on for much longer Loki." You whispered as you struggled to keep your eyes open.

"Get some sleep, I'll be here whenever you come out again." He said as you nodded.

"I l-love you." You muttered as your eyes closed, Loki smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you to Y/N." He whispered.

"How'd it go?" Loki asked as he looked up to see Steve entering.

"They've agreed to let you stay here, only if you are under surveillance and agree to help us." Steve said as Loki nodded.

"Of course." Loki said as Steve smiled and sat beside you.

"And what about Y/N?" Loki asked.

"They've agreed to help." He said as Loki smiled.

"How is she?" Steve asked as Loki ran his hand over your face.

"She's good, just scared." Loki said as Steve nodded.

"I don't know how we are going to do this." Steve muttered as he gently took your hand.

"We'll figure it out, for Y/N." Loki said as Steve nodded. You eyes fluttered open as you looked around.

"Y/N?" Loki asked as he took your hand.

"Oh why hello darling." You said as you smirked, Loki jumped back away from you.

"So scared all of a sudden?" You said as you chuckled.

"Loki, you can go. It's ok." Steve whispered as Loki shook his head.

"No, I have to stay here for her." Loki said as he stood behind Steve.

"I didn't think she had the guts to overpower me." You growled as you struggled against the restraints.

"Loki, be a dear and let me go." You hissed as he shook his head, Steve stood in front of him protectively.

"That's enough shadow." Steve hissed as you giggled.

"If you think you're ever going to see her again you're terribly mistaken." You said as you smirked.

"I am her darling, we aren't two seperate people. Same body, same soul, you can't just get rid of me." You said as Steve glared at you.

"Y/N is nothing like you." He growled as you chuckled.

"She's a lot more like me then you think sweetie, she's done a lot of bad things." You said as you smiled.

"Darkness runs through her veins. She was born far away from here, born pure like every child. But everyone knew there was something wrong with her, that there was darkness within her. I began as just a voice in her head, we would talk and play all day. I grew to love her very much. But then people noticed, noticed she was different, they began experimenting on her. Then as time went on I could take control, they looked at us with disgust, they hated us. So they cast us out, to earth. And I took care of her, no one else did, I made sure we survived. You think I like being dark!? I'm doing this for her, to keep her safe." You growled as their eyes widened.

"Shadow, we can help you. We can keep you both safe." Steve whispered as you chuckled.

"We learnt not to trust humans a long time ago." You growled as Steve gently took your hand.

"Please, for Y/N." He whispered as your eyes closed. Suddenly you jolted up as you looked around.

"S-Steve?" You asked as Loki came to your side.

"Y/N?" Loki asked as you nodded.

"She wants time to think." You muttered as they nodded.

"Is what she said true?" Steve asked as you nodded.

"She's all I've had." You whispered as Loki sat beside you and took your hand.

"We're going to help both of you." He said as you smiled.

"Can you give shadow and I some time to talk?" You asked as they both nodded and headed out.

"Shadow?" You whispered as you heard her scoff.

'Now you're calling me that?' She growled as you sighed.

"Sorry, Zira." You muttered.

"They can help both of us, please Zee. I'm sick of running. I'm sick of not having a life. Please." You whispered as tears streamed down you face.

'Ok Y/N, we can let them help.' She whispered as you smiled.

"Thank you so much, I love you." You said as she chuckled.

'I love you too, now get those attractive men back in here. Oh and also tell them I'm sorry for the whole controlling thing.' She muttered as you smiled.

"Of course Zee." You said as you sighed a breath of relief.

"Steve, Loki?" You called out as they came back into the room.

"She agreed." You said as they smiled, Loki immediately undid the restraints. You leapt up and hugged him as you giggled.

"I'm so happy." You said as you hugged Steve as well.

"We'll go fill the team in, can you show Y/N to a room?" Steve asked Loki as he nodded. Loki helped you out of the bed and led you up to a room next to his.

"We can just stay here until Steve comes back." Loki said as you nodded.

"Loki, she's sorry for what she made you do." You whispered as you bowed your head.

"I know, it might just take me a while." He muttered as you nodded.

You and Loki were laying down talking when Steve entered.

"Alright, the team says you can stay here. But same as Loki, you'll need to be under supervision." Steve said as you jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you." You whispered as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I wanna get some rest." You muttered as he nodded.

"You want us to leave?" He asked as you shook your head.

"C-Can you both stay with me?" You whispered as you looked away from them. Steve gently held your face in his hand as he smiled.

"Of course doll." He said as you smiled, you gently climbed into bed. Loki stayed at your left side and Steve laid behind you as you closed your eyes. First you felt Loki wrap his arm around you, and eventually Steve did. You finally felt safe.