Chapter 1 |His knife her chest|

"You are the biggest mistake of my life KAASH MAIN TUMSE KABHI MILA HI NAHI HOTA." Rage engulfed him thoroughly. (I wish I would've never met you.)

Gripping her shoulders in a harsh grip, bruising her.

"Jabse meri life main ayi ho tabse se tumne sab kuch barbaad kar diya hai. You've made it worse than hell for me and my family. Uss din se nafrat hai jis din tum meri bahoon mey giri thi I hate that day and you know what?" (From the minute you've stepped in my life, everything has been hell for me. I hate the day when you fell in my arms. And you know what?)

He pinned her against the wall with a brutal force, hearing a loud thud and earning an excruciating moan from her mouth.

"Uss din se zyada main tumse nafrat karta hun kyunkay agar tum nahi aati I wouldn't have been in this mess today and most importantly my di would've been happy." He declared with pure disgust. (I hate you more than I hate that day because if you wouldn't have come everything would have been fine.)

"But no, no you fucking had to come and destroy everything." He continued.

"Aap sach me humse itni nafrat kartey hain?" She asked in a voice barely audible. (Do you really hate me that much?)

He looked her in the eyes, piercing her soul with his intense gaze.

"Haan nafrat karta hun tumse. I hate you the most. Isi kay layak ho tum and in fact tum jaisi middle class, gareeb aur bewakoof larki kay liye hate is a small word, I loathe you Khushi Kumari Gupta kaash tum kabhi meri life mein ayi na hoti." He roared. (Yeah, I hate you! This is what a middle class, poor and dumb girl like you deserves, infact hate is a small word I loathe you khushi. I wish you would've never stepped in my life.)

"Lekin jab aap kidnap hoye thay tab toh apney." She whispered. (but when you where kidnapped you said)

"Oh I love you kaha tha? That you mean?" He replied with an evil laugh. (Oh I said I love you?)

He masked that evil laugh with a look of hatred in a fleeting second.

"Khushi you yourself aren't that dumb to think that Arnav Singh Raizada would ever love a middle class girl like you. Kyun bohat bharay saapney dekhna shuru ker diye thay tumne. What a pity." He tightened his grip on her arms even more, suffocating her. (Why did you start dreaming, what a pity.)

"Hamay dard horaha hai choriye please." She hissed in pain. (You're hurting me please let me go.)

"Kyun ab kyun dard ho raha hai? Di kay kamray mein jatey huay yeh dard nahi hua tumhe, even after telling you not to go you had to present your mighty self in her room." (Why? Why are you hurting now? Didn't you get hurt while going in sister's room)

"Hum toh bas di ko khana dene-" (I just went to give her food-)

He silenced her before she could give her declaration.

"I won't listen to any filth that comes out of that mouth so just SHUT UP." He screamed and pushed her away causing her to lose balance and fall on the rock hard floor, simultaneously hitting her hand on the edge of the sharp table, causing it to bleed.

He gave her one last emotionless glance and walked out.

She sat there, her heart full with pain, sorrow, hurt, sadness, depression, helplessness. The cold breeze of the season cooling her already ice cold appalled form. She wanted to run and just go as far as she could from this jail. For other people this might just be a beautiful mansion made with the latest most pristine architectural work, a beautiful home for the Raizada family but for her this was nothing less than a jail.

A place where she would always feel suffocated, where her heart always felt heavy, where she always had to listen to accusations blindly thrown at her, where she couldn't make them believe her, where only she was constantly questioned and thrown nasty words at while he decided to keep shut and where she couldn't get the love and warmth she always hoped for.