Chapter 19 |A Fresh start|

Sorry for the delay, been crazy busy lately.
Also this is not really proofread so try to ignore the irrelevance.

The early risers chirping, the morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool zephyr, golden rays everywhere, covering creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of new beginnings. A pleasant day had begun.

Payal, after the protracted discussion the night before with her sister, felt content this very ensuing morning. There was also quite a equivocation about a revelation her sister had revealed. She was ambiguous about how Arnav would react to that revelation. Though she was ecstatic for her sister but there was an unexplained emotion for Arnav hiding deep in her heart.

She had pushed him to date in the past years, to which he bluntly refused. She knew that he was waiting for his khushi, to redeem himself, to ask for forgiveness, to win her back, but she was dubious about that now. Her sister had already forgiven them, which meant that she could care less about them being here. She hoped for nothing but the best for everybody, especially her sister.

Butterfly kisses on her nape pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Akash let me sleep." She whined, secretly loving the morning kisses her husband showered her with. Paying attention to his deep morning voice, she heard him.

"Payal get up! It's 9:30 already, we need to go down for breakfast and then I need to leave for work." Akash said while tightening his hold on his wife's waist, snuggling more into her warmth.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around him, cuddling him, not wanting to get out of the warm bed.

"My fire ball doesn't wanna get out of bed today, huh?" He said giggling, earning a harmless slap on his shoulder from her.

"Shut up Akash. Just 5 minutes more please."

Upon the plea, he let her lay for five more minutes and decided to go perform his morning rituals.

~~**~~

Plates were being passed down the table, the aroma of warm parathas engulfed them. With Hari Prakash bringing their desired meals out the kitchen, they started indulging in the most important meal of the day, making light talks here and there.

Akash and Arnav were delighted to finally start with their fresh routines in a new space, a foreign country. They started talking about the changes. Arnav asked a few work related things from Akash.

"Bhai from what I've heard from Aman, all the employees have arrived three days ago and will be starting today with us. Our manager has rechecked the whole building, he has arranged all the things needed, the security guards are standing out, and almost everything is up and running."

"That's great. I already informed Aman to get there early and recheck everything."

Akash remembered about the event they had to attend tomorrow. "Also about the event tomorrow. Are you gonna attend bhai? I might go."

"Yes actually. It's good to attend. I've heard that a lot of the influencers, entrepreneurs, and business people will be present there. It would be a good source to make new contacts." He commented.

"Aman will be picking up my suit from the designer in the midday. Make sure you too get your fittings done by tomorrow as well."

Settling upon that, they decided to head out after receiving blessings from everyone. Nani fed them both Kheer for a good luck and performed her religious rituals for their new start.

It didn't take long for the brothers to reach their destination. Seeing the tall skyscraper, which they now owned and would be working in, left them in awe. They were so proud of their achievement. Yes, they had AR in India as well and they were extremely proud of that too but coming to a foreign country and seeing their signature logo and the tall skyscraper standing tall with people running here and there inside indicating the busy company made both the brothers tremendously proud for the second time. Arnav didn't take long before engulfing his brother in a hug.