Chapter 20 |The much awaited moment|

It was midnight and Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't stop tossing and turning in his bed. It seemed as if sleep was miles away from him and would not be engulfing him in it's darkness anytime soon.

He had been an insomniac from a very long time ago yet the feeling he kept getting from a few days since coming here unsettled him. This was a different kind of awakening, a different feeling.

He recalled the feeling he had developed after meeting Khushi. This feeling was indeed very similar to that. Could she be here? Nah, how is that possible? He thought.

Payal had told him that she will return one day but he was uncertain when, and his patience was slowly starting to wear off.

He stepped out to his balcony that was attached to his room and decided to get a cool zephyr to calm his mind. He fixed his gaze at the gigantic yet gorgeous house infront of him. He could get a clear view from his room. The lights were on which meant that the people living there too hadn't dozed off yet.

He couldn't put his finger on why but that house intrigued him greatly, more than he would like. His heart tugged to just go visit and meet the people or the person living inside.

Shaking his head he decided to get some work done as he'd be mostly occupied by the event tomorrow. Getting up he picked his MacBook and decided to kill the time by going through some crucial presentations.

~~**~~

There was a thrill in the ventilation, a hope, an excitement, a frenzy, for the whole Raizada family this very morning.

Done with the breakfast they decided to bid their goodbyes to the brothers leaving for the event.

With Arnav decked in a pristine black Versace 3 piece suit to Akash in a brown Mark Jacobs one, the brothers looked dapper. From Akash's well structured face, to Arnav's dark and prominently attractive features, his 5 o clock shadow look, chiseled cheekbones and well defined jawline, the Raizada brothers looked like they had just stepped out of a magazine.

Sparing his Rolex a quick glance, Arnav commanded Akash to head out the door.

They settled inside their limousine that awaited outside with a couple of their representatives, that were accompanied to go with them.

They were told that the event is held at 'Atlantis, The Palm'. Arnav had never been there hence was intrigued to see the very popular place everyone chattered about.

"Don't be so stressed about the press. You can shrug off their questions if you want to." One of the representatives suggested.

Arnav was the one to answer back. He gave her an 'I know' look. "I know quite well how to handle the press and I wouldn't be uncomfortable answering why I moved here, if that's what you're hinting towards."

The representative gave him a look of approval. She further started asking questions from the brothers about what they were comfortable and uncomfortable with as this was an event outside their country, and the first one in Dubai. She wanted them to engage with the influencers and entrepreneurs here.

Arnav and Akash had learnt quite some things and found her suggestions beneficial.

They further started to engage in a conversation about the event.

~~**~~

Laila Badr Hadid and her team were in a chaos from what it would look like to an outsider.

Waking up early in the morning, meditating and getting another face facial for an all day glow, Khushi  was now busy with her hair and makeup. She had decided not to do a quick workout as it might leave her sore, and she didn't want that today.