Chapter 50 |(6)The flashback continues|

Disclaimer: The writing in this chapter is intended for a mature audience. Please skip if you're underage or are uncomfortable reading such language.

A lottttt of fluff and steam in this chapter, don't say I didn't warn you before ;) Also 50 chapters? Unreal to me lol!

Please do vote!

•••••••

It was finally time for them to depart to Agra. Khushi, teary eyed, hugged every member, reminding each one to take good care of themselves. She also had apprehension about traveling to another city in a divergent vehicle. Even after Arnav's consolation, she feared.

They were brought to a deserted, prodigious field, supporting a chopper on it, in the middle of nowhere.

Getting out of the car, Arnav marched his way towards his wife and unlatched the car door for her. He could see the color on her face fade rapidly as she glanced at the aircraft in front. Giving her hand a flaccid squeeze, he reassured her.

"It's gonna be fine, I'm right here. Right beside you." He planted a soft kiss on her temple and led her to the helicopter.

The zealous pilot greeted the couple courteously and asked a few questions which Arnav responded to. When asked to take a seat behind, Arnav felt her shiver in his arms, making him hold his scared girl close to him.

"Arnavji- I'm..hum woh..." Khushi fumbled nervously.

"Khushi you're gonna be fine sweetheart. You're Devi Maiya is with you, she's gonna protect you." Arnav had been chanting this certain sentence from hours.

"With you too." Khushi said innocently, making him break out in a childish giggle.

"Do you want to sit by the window?" He saw her think raptly. "It's a nice view from when we're flying Khushi. I'd suggest not missing it."

She hesitated yet decided to set her fear of heights aside for a day. "Ok, I'll sit by the window."

As they settled, the pilot made an announcement of taking off when abruptly Arnav heard sniffles beside him. His heart broke at the sight when he turned to face her. She had her head bowed, with fat tears running down her face and her bottom lip sticking out, quivering. She looked like a scared little child.

"Khusheee!" Arnav cooed to her gently, taking her in a side embrace and caressing her hair. "Why are you crying Khushi? I told you we'd be fine."

"I- I- I just am very nervous." She tried to speak decently but was unable to by the sobs that left her mouth.

Arnav heard the pilot ask them. "Sir are we ready to take off?"

"No actually, we're having a bit of a problem here." He laughed it off.

"Sir is it something serious. What can we do?" The pilot asked, perturbed.

"No no it's fine, my wife is just really nervous. You see, she's never flown before and has a fear of heights."

The pilot chuckled before succouring the aghast passenger. "Ma'am I can assure you, you two will safely reach Agra in no time. You won't even notice."

Arnav heard yet another sniffle.

"Khushi I told you we could go by car, knowing your fear of such things but you were hell bent on coming by the helicopter." The frustration in him broke out.

"But you would've gotten late had we came by road." She sobbed.

"No I wouldn't have gotten late if we came by road? My meeting is held tomorrow."