Chapter 40 |Advay makes an entry|

"Advay" she whispered.

"I'm back babe!" He smiled and engulfed her in a tight embrace.

Taken aback by this abrupt surprise of his, she hesitantly wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

What the hell khushi? Why are you bloody hesitating? Advay is your boyfriend. You have absolutely nothing to do with Arnav now. Stop this stupidity

"Wasn't your work extended?" she asked him with a smile.

"It was but I cut it short to surprise you" he grinned and kissed her cheek.

It was then both, Advay and Khushi felt several eyes boring holes in their back.

The people behind them were in a state of absolute shock by the sight.

"That's... that's my sister and her in laws... and.... my ex husband" she whispered the last part and felt him stiffen and tighten his hold on her waist. "I just found out we're neighbors a couple days ago so I invited them over."

She had to tell him that anyway so why not now than later. She'd been waiting for him to get here to clear that out.

Marching towards the people that sat on the dining table he looked at their shocked states. Staying silent for a second he observed them meticulously before forwarding his hand to each member present.

When he came to Payal, he engulfed her in a hug, which she reciprocated.

"You're Payal right?" He asked and Payal nodded, smiling.

"It's finally great to meet you in person" he expressed with a smile.

The moment Advay set his eyes on a man with his jaw tightly clenched, and hands curled into tight fists, he knew exactly who this man was. He was Arnav Singh Raizada, the loved Indian Billionaire.

For a moment Advay saw him as a great challenge. The man's aura screamed power. He looked one of the most richest, which he was, the most handsome. Though he didn't know the complete history he shared with his girlfriend except of him being Laila's ex husband, he could still make out that there was more that was hiding behind that dark brooding persona.

But no! Laila was his, and no ex of hers could ever change that. No matter who he was.

Taking his hand out he held it in front of him.

"Advay, Advay Dewan, Laila's boyfriend."

Heat spread through Arnav's body because of the anger pent up like a volcano inside. He felt awfully helpless at this very moment. All he wanted was murder, he wanted to kill, but he knew he couldn't cross the limits. The man in front of him looked well put together, sophisticated and he didn't want to oppose that and make himself look demented, at least not in front of him.

Unclenching his tightened fists he forwarded his hand to him, giving it a firm shake.

"Arnav, Arnav Singh Raizada" he replied through gritted teeth, his jaw clenched.

"I'm guessing you're the ex husband?" Advay asked almost calmly.

Arnav's eyes widened upon that.

So he knows! I wonder how easy it was for you to move on Khushi! He thought bitterly.

"I sure am!" he replied looking at Khushi, dolefully.

Advay seemed to look calm and cool, as if it didn't affect him who Arnav was. And that was a second shock for everyone present there.

Khushi who had given herself a silent motivational speech, strode towards the dining table.

"Please start eating" she encouraged them, still maintaining a smile on her face as if nothing appalling happened.