1 - The Starter

The spring wind really chill me out but I don't know why I feel calm a little bit with that. I just taking a sip of coffee while looking at the people walking along the street from my apartment balcony until...

"Hey old woman! You have some money for us?!"

I saw an old man yelling to an old woman at the back of the alley opposite of my apartment block.

This really piss me off! I hate rude man! Time to show off some cracking bones session! I run down toward the stairs and quickly running to go out of my apartment building and straight away goes to the alley.

The old woman looks really terrifies surrounded by some groups of men seems like some bully or something. Who cares?! It's my natural instinct I can't see any bullies in front of my eyes.

"Please let her go. I know this sound cliche but I'm gonna tell our neighbourhood what you guys doing today so back off if you don't want any hurt!" Feels like a superwoman for a while kkkkk.

I don't know why but the guys seem uninterested and just leave like that. Probably they think wasting their time if facing this kind of cliche girls. But once again, I don't even care what others think of me.

"Thank you sweetie. You're really kind. Lucky me you came here in time"

"Nah.. I just can't see this kind of things"

The old woman with quite expensive red blouse with long black skirt touching her knees. Some of her hair already white and fine wrinkles can be seen on her face. She must be in her 40s or 50s. Oh my gosh, I just noticed that she wears a PRADA! Nice catching huh alley guys!

Gosh enough with the scanning Y/N! The old woman looks weird to me watching me slapping my own head.

"By the way, may I know your name darling?" She looks so kind, not like any other arrogant rich woman that I look in K-Drama.

"I'm Y/N" She smiled and nodded.

"Well thank you once again Y/N. Here is my card and there is my address there. I'm so sorry because I have to go now but don't forget to come to this address so later we can have some catching up session"

I took the card and dang! MRS. CHOI SEONMI!!! Choi family the one that stayed in their biggest mansion on top of the Wallen Hill. One of the richest family in our town that own mostly of the bussiness in here.

I heard many people said they are rude and arrogant because never came to our town for groceries shopping or having meals in any restaurants here. In conclusion, never trust netizen. Got it!

"Okay darl, talk to ya later!" She waves to me and I just wave her back before she disappeared through the alley. Probably she want to do some shopping that's why she suddenly came down here in our town.

Maybe gonna visit her someday.