33 - Secretary

That morning Mr. Choi called me to come to his office. I got nervous why he wanted to see me. I've never been into CEO office before this.

I knocked to his door and opened it when I heard reply from inside.

I turned the knob to open the door and my blood rises to my head as I saw him sit on the sofa eyeing on me as I walked inside.

I didn't look at him and walking to Mr. Choi who sit opposite of him.

"Come Y/N. Sit here. I have something to tell you" Mr. Choi patted the sit beside him.

I slowly sit on the couches and sometimes I looked down whenever our eyes met.

He kept staring at her.

"Yes Mr. Choi" I curiously asked him while heart beating very fast at this moment.

"Well now you here. Actually my son, San, you knew him well before this.." Mr. Choi explained as I clenched my fist nervous waiting what he wanted to talk about.

"I wanted you to become his secretary. This might seems too fast but I hope you will agree to it. There's no one like you. Besides, you've known him before. I supposed you can cooperate more well with him" Mr. Choi patted my hand like he's really believing onto me to handle this job.

I felt like the world turned upside down again. I felt like I've becoming his therapist again after long time again. The only difference is we're in the office.

My hands shaken as I didn't knew what to said to Mr. Choi.

"Hope we can cooperate together Miss Y/N" Suddenly he interrupted and pulled out his hand to shake.

Thinking in mind, I wanna get out from here and disappeared like air but I can't. My mind went blank right now.

I hesitated but I pulled out my hand slowly as Mr. Choi seems really happy to see his son can work again. But maybe I kind of agree to this only to see him to work and have a normal life like anyone else.

As my hand didn't get to reach his hand yet, San already shake my hand fastly. I stuttered seeing he did that.

He held my hand tightly and I quickly pulled my hand back as I felt he brushed my palm with his finger. He smirked.

What is wrong him?!

"Good. You can start tomorrow Y/N. We had many projects to be discussed and handled together so make sure be fully prepared okay" Mr. Choi finished his words and I just nodded hearing what he said while my mind still not fully prepared to be working under him.

Then I left the office and went back to my department with mixed feelings.

_______________________________________

"Yahhhh Y/N!!! You're gonna move from here??!" Wooyoung asked as he came closer to my desk.

"Shhhh.. Be quiet. You're too loud" while putting my index finger to my mouth.

I continued putting my stuff into the box and then Mingi and Alice came afterward.

"Where will you Y/N??" Alice asked as her eyebrows risen.

"Chill guys. I'm not moving anywhere. I'm gonna be somewhere inside this building... Somewhere around here.. " I tried not to tell them.

"Where Y/N? How dare you didn't wanted to tell your bff" Mingi pouted while Alice and Wooyoung nodded.

"Alright alright.. I'll tell you but please stayed calm okay?" The three of them nodded hearing my answer.

"I've been offered to be our new Project Manager's secretary..." I explained.

"Woahhhhh you whattt??" Mingi literally screaming as I finished talking. Same with Wooyoung. Both of them too loud. Can't help it. Luckily it's already not in office hour so most of the staff already went home.

"See..!! That's why I didn't wanted to tell you guys!" I pouted.

"Do you mean you will become Choi San's secretary?" Alice asked as Mingi and Wooyoung leaning closer to hear my answer.

"Yup" Three of them covered their mouth as surprised hearing what I'm saying.

"But maybe not for too long. I didn't want to be in that position in the first place" I mumbled.

"It's a good chance Y/N!! You should just stayed with that offer but we will not be in the same department anymore..." Wooyoung pouted.

"Heol... My office only at the next building guys.. We can still had our lunch together" I tried to cheer up the situation.

"Omo Y/N.. I hope so but maybe it's very hard after this. You have to follow your manager everywhere" Alice added.

I pouted and gave them a big hug. I laughed a bit because it seems like they thinked I'm getting fired or taking a long holiday.

"But I'm wondering how did you get to be his secretary Y/N? Within just 2 days since we saw him at the party" Mingi asked. He looked curious.

I smiled trying not too spilled anything about my job before this. Things would get complicated if I told them. Perhaps one day after all this things settled down I will tell them.

"I'm not sure... Haha.. Ehemmm.. Perhaps Mr. Choi really wanted someone so bad to be as his son's secretary position... Haha" I stuttered.

"Emmmm that's not convincing for me..." Wooyoung raised his eyebrows as he was trying to understand more deeper about this.

"Ehemmm..okay guys. Dinner is on me tonight!" I tried to cut off the topic.

Three of them cheers and that night we were having dinner and talking like there's no tomorrow.

I'm gonna missed to hang out with you guys after this...