49 - The Truth

Yunho drove away from there and headed to my apartment. Along the way, he didn't talk and I also didn't want to hear any questions. In the car, I'm still crying heavily and the scenery displayed through the car's window didn't ease me at all. 

After several minutes, we reached in front of the apartment entrance and I opened the car's door to go out. Yunho went out from the car and come closer.

"Rest Y/N. I'm sorry. If I didn't invite you today, you will not see this" Yunho last words just add more fire on the situation.

I shook my head.

"Thanks for sending me home" My voice already hoarse and I just left him there.

I didn't have any mood. I don't know what to do. I feel like my life was gone after saw San did that. I entered my home and put my handbag aside. I sat on the couch and buried my face in my palms.

"You need to get out from here Y/N" I whispered to myself and took my phone.

I searched Alice name in my contacts and called her. After the third ring she pick up the call.

"Alice help me now. I want you to take me to your home...I can't stand with all of this anymore" I cried.

I'm not strong enough to hold my tears right now.

"Are you okay Y/N? Where are you? I'll fetch you now" Alice sounded worried and I told her my location.

I hang up the call and headed to my room to pick up some of my clothes and threw it into the bag. I need to get out of here. I need my own space.

As I was zipping my bag and ready to get out, I heard someone unlocking the door. It's him.

He walked straight to me as he saw me and touched my shoulders.

"Y/N. I can explain..! It's not what you think" San tried to explain but sadly Y/N didn't want to hear it.

"I've seen enough. Let me go!" I tried to release myself from him and his eyes widen as he saw the bag in my hand.

"Where do you wanna go? Are you trying to run away?" San asked as his eyes looking at me wanting an explanation.

I drop the bag down and pushed his hands away. His touches disgust me.

"Why do you wanna know? It's my own life and you go on with your own life! I bet your woman is waiting for you now so why bother to know where am I going to go! I'm just a woman who you already had enough for and sorry if I'm not beautiful to your eyes anymore but please don't appear in front of me with that disgusting act! By the way, I knew you believe that rumor so why don't you spit it out in front of me rather than leaving me behind!" I yelled and took my bag on the floor ready to go.

San didn't know what to say as he heard that. It's not true. He didn't believe the rumor at all. He didn't get to speak when suddenly Y/N took her bag and bumped his shoulder wanted to go from there. She opened the door but San quickly hugged her from behind and that making her more furious.

"Let go of me!" I yelled but he still hugging me tightly.

"Y/N please don't go. Give me one more chance" San was begging me but sorry. That didn't mean I'm going to stay.

Suddenly Alice appeared at the door ready to fetch me. She looks worried.

I quickly brush his hands off hardly from me and walked to Alice.

I hugged Alice and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Take me away from here... I can't stay here anymore.." I sobbed onto her shoulder and she nodded.