14 - Hurt

My heart thumped really hard trying to take in why he reacts like this.

"What are you saying San. I just bought you the dinner. Is there something wrong with this dinner?" He then grabbed the tarts and all the food on the tray and threw it to me. The plate hit onto my head and I nearly back to the floor. It's really hurt.

He still furious looking at me with no mercy.

I put my hand on my head and I can feel something wet on my hair. I'm shocked there's blood on my hand. I'm shaken and don't know what to do but he didn't help me or pity me at all. I looked onto the food that I bought lies on the floor. I thought he will like it but my feeling is wrong. I don't know why but this makes me teary. I tried to hold on not to let it fall.

He then put one of his hand on his head like trying to remember something that he cannot. He fell on the floor and groans.

"Arghhhh... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS!!" He groaned and felt like in pain while both of his hand put onto his head.

My head felt dizzy but I tried to stand and go to him. I sat next to him and touches his hand.

"San. Why are you like this? Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?" He then grabbed my wrist and he stand to pull me up.

"San you're hurting me" He gripped my wrist so hard and I failed to hold my tears. I felt so pain but he ignored it. He then grabbed my hair at the back and pulled my head closer to look at him.

"I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE WOMAN! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KILLED YOU!" He yelled and pinned me to the wall.

"San.. I am so sorry. What did I do.." I tried to asked him but he didn't wanted to hear my words.
Then he strangled me with no mercy. I can't breathe.. I tried to call for help but I can't let it out.

"San... Plea..." I can't breathe and suddenly Mrs. Choi and Sara came to the room to save me.

They pulled him from me and I coughed hardly to breathe.

Mrs. Choi suddenly came closer to me. I thought she came here to save me but I was wrong.

"Why you brought this tulip here Y/N?!" She accused me and her tone sounded really deep.

I looked onto Sara and I wanted to explain but suddenly she cut it off.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. She insisted to bring the tulips here even though I already told her no need to"

I make a fist trying to find courage in myself and now I know what true colour Sara is. I don't know why I can't find a word at that time.

"I am sorry Ma'am about this. It will never happened again"

San then suddenly yelling.

"OMMONI MAKE HER GO AWAY! Arghhhh... " He then put both of his hand to his head and sit onto the floor.

Mrs. Choi didn't said a word to me and straightly goes to him to calm him down.

"You can go to your room now Y/N. Let him get some rest. We will talk about this later" She then leads him to the bed.

My tears already fall on what had happened and no one wanted to hear my explanation that I did nothing wrong. Even San neither looked at me back nor give me a chance.

I just walked out of his room with broken heart and dissapointed on what Sara did to me. I just went to bed and cried what happened just now. I didn't care about the blood on my head and then fall asleep.

...

Mrs. Choi persuaded him and Sara sit next to her. San lying on the bed and one of his arm covered his eyes.

"I wanted to be alone" Mrs. Choi nodded and brushed his son forehead.

"Okay San. Rest well tonight. Everything will be fine" Mrs. Choi stood up and wanted to leave but Sara then wanted to clean the mess.

"Let's go Sara. Just leave it like that. San needs rest. You can do it tomorrow" She sounded deep but there some sorrow in her voice.

"Okay Ma'am" She then followed Mrs. Choi with satisfaction feels. Satisfied that the plan went on as she wanted.

San then got up from the bed and looked at the food spreads on the floor. He squat and grabbed the strawberry tarts that she bought to him.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry...why did you bring the flower to me" He then cried thinking something that he also couldn't remembered and couldn't knew why he become aggressive when seeing the white tulip.