25 - Goodbye

On the next day I woke up and went to the bathroom. Took a shower and I brushed my teeth looking at the mirror.

I saw bruises on my neck. I brushed it off with my fingers thinking what he did yesterday. I have to cover it with foundation after this.

"I have to see Yunho today"

I need to decide.

_______________________________________

I talked to him after breakfast but somewhere far from the living room.

"Yunho. I wanna talk to you about the offer" He looked curious.

"Wow.. Yesterday I offered you and within one day you're already decided your choices" He laughed a little.

"I'm serious" He stopped laughing and heard what I'm going to talk now.

"I accept your offer" His eyes widen hearing my acceptance.

"Are you sure? I thought you will stay here with him" He's trying to dig in my reason.

"I'm sure. I wanted to get out of here" He smirked.

"Is there anything happened between you two?" He asked.

"It's nothing. This is my choice" I replied coldly.

Who knows in my heart, I tried to find courage and strength to choose this way. I've been thinking about this whole day. I'm not a punching bag or doll where he can throw me everytime. I'm sad but maybe this is the right way for us.

"Okay.. If that so, I will tell our Abbeoji about this. We will go to our company in London next week!" I stuttered when heard next week.

"Next week? It's so soon.." I replied

"Can't help you Y/N. My abbeoji will be here only for 2 weeks. I will take a flight with him so you need to follow us too" I nodded slowly.

I don't know why I felt sad when hearing what Yunho said just now. Is it because I missed this place or because of San?

_______________________________________

I didn't told San about my decision. I rarely see him these 1 week and a half.

Another 2 days I'm gonna be following them. I still felt guilty not telling him but I'm no one to him. I should not feel this way.

"Maybe I should see him tomorrow before I departed on the next day afterward" I arranged my belongings and arranged my baggage to bring there but I hid it under my bed. I wanted to keep it secret from San. Actually, the one that already knew I will leave this place only Yunho, Mr. and Mrs. Choi.

Mrs. Choi actually not quite agree for me to leave from here but I convinced her that I only went there for training first. Sooner or later I will be back again.

_______________________________________

I knocked San's room. As usual still no answered from inside.

I turned the knob opening the door. He was sleeping on the bed.

I sat next to him on the bed.

I stared onto his face for a while. Today's gonna be my last day to see him. I didn't knew when will I see him again.

He slept like a little kid while cuddling his pillow. I smiled a little looking at his position. I brushed his hair with my fingers and he moved a little. I quickly pulled my hands away.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw me beside him.

"Y/N... Is that you?" He quickly got up from his sleeping position.

"I thought you hate me and didn't wanted to see me again?" I didn't replied but only smiled a little. I didn't want him to know that I will leaving tomorrow.

He wanted to cup my cheeks with both of his hands but cancelled when he saw bruises on my neck. It's not too visible but if look closely the bruises can be seen.

He touched my neck and wiped with his thumb.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you" I quickly got up from the bed not wanting to continue to talk about that incident again.

"San, how about we go to the town for a while?" He looked curious to me because my mood suddenly changed but he didn't asked anything. He nodded and smiled showing his teeth.

That smile on his face... I will miss it when I'm gone.

_______________________________________

We didn't talked too much in the car or when walking around the town. We're only talk a few small things.
Everytime he wanted to talk about wanting to make it up on his fault I will cut his words off.

I stopped the car at the park and it seems not many people walking around there.

We sat at the corner of the park under the tree and just staring at the small water fountain at the centre.

"San.. Do you remembered how we first met?" He nodded.

He laughed a bit and his eyes formed moon crescent-shaped.

"Of course. I remembered how you intrude into my room" I smiled when hearing that.

Then he continued.

"I remembered the first time you introduced me your name with your serious face and I thought you're really a brave one. You're different than others.. " My heart felt like I can't take it anymore as he continued told me about our past.

"I remembered when you wore the maid costume, strawberry pie, how you kept monitor and encouraging me to be more better and going out from my old self for those 3 months..." Tears already formed on my eyes and I quickly turned around not wanting him to see it. I quickly wiped it slowly.

"Your mocha frappe, your apartment, your grandparents and our promise to stay with each other..." He paused when I stopped him.

"Stop." He looked onto me with curious expression on his face.

"Until there only San. I'm glad to hear that" I make a fist trying to hold my feelings. I pecked on his cheek as a sign this is my last time I will be here.

He looked onto me surprised as I just stared at his face.

He leaned closely onto my face and I neither moved nor stopped him from doing that.

He pressed his lips onto mine. I can felt his breath brushing my cheek. It's sweet. As sweet like a spring flower falls to meet autumn.

Goodbye San... I'm sorry... If destiny await us, we will meet again...