12 - White Tulips

The sunrise in the morning as wake up call to the nature. I tried to forget what had happened yesterday and tried not to take to heart what Sara said. Maybe she's just tired and moody. Trying to positive myself.

Knock knock. I heard someone knocking my door. Who is it coming to my room this early.

I opened the door and I was surprised it was Sara.

"Good morning Sara" I greeted her and smile a bit.

"I am sorry for what I said yesterday. Pardon me" She didn't replied my greet and suddenly confessed what she did. Sara didn't properly looked into my eyes when said sorry. Probably she must felt guilty.

"It's okay Sara. It's my fault for trying to bring him out just like that" She looked into my eyes and smiled. Seems like she's forgiving my mistake.

"By the way Y/N. Do you mind to help me with something?" She grabbed my wrist and pulled closed to her chest.

"Sure. What is it?" I agreed without asking her first.

"Would you mind to find the white tulips in the town and bring it here? I want to deliver it to someone" She smiled and her eyes really bright as wanted me to say yes.

"Okay. When do you need it? Are you in a hurry?" I asked.

"As soon as possible is better" I just nodded understand what she said.

"I am sorry I can't buy it myself. Ma'am will find me when I'm not here." I nodded and then she left my room and disappeared.

"Maybe I can bought some snacks or candy to San while being out there. He will like it" I took out my clothes from the closet and left in the morning without telling anyone.

_______________________________________

San were looking for Y/N but she's nowhere. He yelled in his room but she's still not there. Then he got out from his room and entered her room but still failed to find her.

He then went back to his room and waited there with broken heart. He already told her she had to be here in every minute.

_______________________________________

I reached the town for like 30 minutes from the mansion. Not to mention the forest I had to go through. It's super scary.

I had some breakfast there first and enjoy watching people walking around.  I walked around the town for shopping a bit and had some lunch there. Drinking some mocha frappe which is always been my favourite. I bought some snacks and dessert that he might like small strawberry tarts. Although it's not pie but maybe he will like the strawberry flavour.

After that I went by to the nearby florist to find the white tulips but failed. I tried to go far away from the spot to find another shop but still failed.

I didn't realised it's already 4pm and I still didn't found the white tulips.

"I think I've been out for too long. Is he gonna be okay?" I remembered him I left without me telling him anything this morning.

I went to this one store and the florist said he knew one shop that have most kind of flowers but it's a little bit far from here. It took about 1 hour from here. If asking my heart I didn't want to find it but Sara needs it as soon as possible. It's not nice for me to come back home with empty hand.

I wrote down the address and went to shop and indeed there is white tulip there. It's my first time I saw white tulip in front of my eyes. It's so beautiful!

"Pheuwww... Luckily I found it. Sara must be so happy" I bought a bouquet of  it and put it on the back seat nicely.

"What??! It's already near to 6pm?! I've better hurry" I quickly started the engine and drove back to mansion.

The sky looks dark and probably the rain gonna falls soon as crying over what might happen to this poor girl later.