6 - Save Me

Mrs. Choi holds my hand tightly to convince me. I don't know why she really believe in me to do this.

"I thought at first to be guardian to your son more like being a manager to him" I asked her with low tone to not make her sad.

Mrs. Choi sighed and still holding my hand tightly. She breathe in before explain it to me as she finding courage to talk about it.

"I am so sorry for not telling you before. I am really afraid you will not taking this job but I'm really want you to be my son's guardian" I pulled my hands away from her letting her to take time to explain this situation.

"Y/N. The guy that stayed next to your door is my son. His name is San." I nodded and leaning in as to hear the stories more.

"He's the same age as you. During his childhood days, he's normal like any other children. He can plays, making jokes, sports and painting but..." She let out quiet sigh and I can saw tears holding on her eyes.

"It's okay Ommoni. You can tell me later. Maybe the time is not right" I calmed her and holding her hands to make sure she's okay.

"Thank you Y/N but don't worry. I still want to tell you now. You have to know this before handling him" I nodded understand her intention.

"When he's turning 18, I found him missing after we celebrated birthday together. My husband and me searching for him everywhere but failed. I didn't call the cops at that time because we have to wait 24 hours if we want to file a report for missing person. Suddenly, one of our maid came to our room at 5am and knocked our door really hard. He said he found San at the forest near the road path to our house." She explained and take a deep breath again before continue.

"When we went to the side, I was really shocked because his side head already covered with blood. He looks so terrible. I didn't know if he slipped or beaten by somebody. He didn't awake when we reached there. There some other maids already at the place where they found San. Probably they didn't want to bring it to us because they might thinnk this case is going to be a crime case. So they're afraid to touch him. We brought him home and called our private doctor to check on him. Luckily nothing terrible but he had some concussion on his brain so Dr said he might be in trauma or forgetting his memories. My husband really can't accept that situation and that's why he rarely being here. He didn't let me to call the cops after the doctor checked on him because he didn't want this issue to spread out. He always outstation and just left my son and me here. As he wants to avoid this worst situation that could bring shame to him. Especially to his bussiness. Since San recovered from the injuries, he always getting mad, wild and violence. I tried many medical things and hire psychiatric to make him comfortable or heal but nothing happened. He still the same until now." She looks calmed after explaining all to me.

"I am sorry Ommoni for letting you told me your old scar" She smiled and brushed my hair.

"It's okay dear. I really want to told you this. After all, you will be living with us for a long time to take care of him" I raised my eyebrows when hearing that.

"Ommoni, pardon me when I'm asking this. When Ommoni said for a long time, may I know when will my contract will be end?" Her face from smiles turn to calm when hearing this.

"Whenever you and him ready" I didn't react to this because my brain again want to process what is the meaning of this.

Oh my.... Save me from any worst things that going to happen soon