55 - Kidnapped

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked several times as it is still blurry. I rubbed my eyes and look around. I was in a bed in someone's room. The room was small. I saw there are only a bed that I'm lying down now, a small table with a small clock, a chair next to my bed, a small window and a door. My hands travels around the sheet looking for my handbag but it was not there. My phone was inside. San must worried if I'm not telling him I was outside.

I look to the small clock on the table, it was 5PM. How long did I sleep? Suddenly I heard footsteps behind the door. I gulped. Who is it?

As the door was opened, I saw Seonghwa was coming in. I saw he brought a glass of water in his hand. He smiled while closing the door and walked closer to me.

He sit at the edge of the bed and stretched out the glass to me.

"Why am I here Seonghwa?" I asked him because I'm not sure if he was helping me or something wrong with my drink just now.

"Don't you wanna thank me because you fainted just now?" He smirked while putting the glass on the small table.

I flinched a bit. I remember after I went out from the shop suddenly I feel sleepy. Is something wrong with me?

"Th.. Thanks.. I'm not sure why I passed out just now. It all becomes blurry when I stepped out from there" I thanks him and his eyes never leave my face.

Seonghwa was eyeing on her up and down.

"Can I know where am I?" I asked him and he just flashed a small grin.

"You're in our place" His answer just short but making me anxious when he said "our".

"Errr thanks for helping me by the way but I need to go now. It's already late" My legs was ready to stand up but then suddenly Hongjoong opened the door and came in before he leaned on the wall.

My eyes widen. Why is he here?

"Where do you wanna go poor girl? Don't you want to continue what we started before?" Seonghwa smirked and he's leaning closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I gulped and moved backwards. The way he said "poor girl" seems similar to someone.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong laughed. It scares me. I hold the bed sheet as to find strength to process what is happening right now.

Seonghwa leaned more closer to me and I moved backwards until I can't moved back anymore. My back already hit the bed headboard.

My heart thumped faster.

Seonghwa already thirst for her when he had her this close. He eyeing every inch of her curvy body. The way she looks scared and confused makes him want her more.

"It's too bad I can't finish you off last time" His eyes eyeing on my neck.

It's like a knock in my heart as he said that. Suddenly I remembered the incident happened in Japan.

Is he the one?! He's the one who recorded me!

"But.. But why me? Why did you do that? I thought we are friend!" I stuttered. My hands shaken.

My tongue feels freeze and my hands feel cold.

Seonghwa laughed and clapped his hand.

"You're so naive to think me as a friend..That's why I can't help myself to have you more" He held my ankle and I pulled my legs harder but failed. He's more stronger.

Cold sweat already formed on my forehead when suddenly another friend of him entered the room after that. The guy I saw in the cafe. Yeosang.

Now I know why I felt sleepy after drinking that.