36 - Scarf

We went to one of famous ramen restaurant in the city. It's sure full of people here but I like it. The restaurant packed with many people with the sound of slurp from eating ramen and people talking making the surrounding more interesting and hyped.

After having our lunch, we just walked around the city for a while and bought some snacks and dried food as we don't have free time after this because tonight we had to discuss our preparation for tomorrow business deal. We then continued to walk nearby around the city but not too far from our hotel. Now is autumn in Japan. The temperature pretty cold to me.

I put my hand in the jacket while walking next to him.

"Are you cold Y/N?" He suddenly questioned me.

"Nah.. Just a little bit but I'm okay" I explained.

"Wait here for a sec.." He answered and suddenly showing his palm as gesture for me to stay here. He then went to a shop at the another block.

I just watching him disappeared into the shop from afar.

2 minutes.

5 minutes.

He still didn't show up. What did he wanted to buy?

"Hi Y/N!!" Suddenly someone yelling my name from behind. It sure a little bit loud because everyone on the streets eyeing at my direction.

I turned around and saw Seonghwa was there waving at me. I didn't waved back as I got surprised to see him here. He then walked closer to me.

"Hi Y/N.. You're staying near here too?" He excitedly asked me.

"Yeah.. Somewhere around here. How about you?" I just replied shortly. Actually I didn't wanted to tell him where I stayed.

"Same. I just bought some stuffs here and taking a walk then I saw you from behind" He answered.

I nodded and silence hit us for a moment.

"How about we go out then for some drinks whenever you got free time" He answered with his widen eyes showing his sincerity to be friends with me.

"Actually I didn't stayed here for too long. I've got some business to settle down" I politely turn his request down.

He looked calm but I can see his eyes a little bit sad.

"That's okay. Maybe I can see you again on your last day here" He make a small smile on his lips.

I felt a little bit weird. He didn't even asked me how many days I stayed here but he insisted to see me on my last day which I didn't tell him yet how many days I'll be here.

I tried to positive myself not to think too much. Maybe he's a friendly kind of person.

"I..." I wanted to ask Seonghwa more but didn't get as I felt my neck is pulled from behind softly with a cloth making my body moved backward a bit and my back bumped to someone's body.

My eyes widen and I looked down near to my neck. It's a scarf.

I didn't get to turn behind as San suddenly wrapped my neck around with that scarf. I turned my face to see him when he came to my side and he suddenly pulled the end of scarf towards him making my face came closer to him.

He bend down and pressed his lips onto me.

What??! This is too sudden?!

I didn't knew what to do as my mind went blank. I pushed him away slowly from me as I felt he smirked while kissing me.

I gasped a little and my heart thumped really fast. San just smirked looking at me.

I quickly turned around to Seonghwa and tried to explain.