35 - Japan

It's been one month I've become his secretary. So far we just behave like a boss and worker. Nothing more.

Yunho sometimes do call for me after work to have dinner together but I refused. He should knew that I will not going out only with him. I knew he got angry me being San's secretary but I still didn't knew why both of them hate each other so much. Is it because of Yeoju's death?

That morning we had a meeting with Mr. Choi and several of others managers regarding the big project in Japan. The project will be handled by San to manage their shares and collaboration with the other parties.

It sure a big project when you know the meeting went on straight for 5 hours. They all left the meeting room after it has ended.

I went to Mr. Choi who is still talking to San.

"Y/N. Since you're here. I want you to follow him to Japan next week to accompany him on this project. You need to update to me too any progress and informations with the other parties about this matter" He calmly explained to me but I don't know why I felt a little nervous with it.

"Mr. Choi. How about with the management here if I went there too.." I tried to find an excuse because deep down in my heart I felt like I didn't wanna go.

"Ha.. Ha.. Don't worry Y/N. I've got someone to settle down your part here. You just need to accompany him there and update to me regarding the project. Besides, it's only for 3 days" He cut off my words trying to ease me down.

I nodded and faking my smile. I knew I can't opposed his words.

Oh gosh... Going to Japan with him??

I saw he smirked looking to me answered to his dad.

"Don't worry. She'll be in great care under me" San suddenly interrupted.

Mr. Choi laughed as he thinked his son was teasing me.

My face already blushed and I quickly bowed to them and went out from the meeting room.

Yunho's POV

How hate he was when he joined the meeting that morning knowing that San got that big project. Actually he already handled many projects before but not big as this one. It should be him who handled this kind of stuff.

He hates it how Mr. Choi gave that big project to San just like that. He's only 1 month in the company but he's already got one big project! It's such a bulls**t for him.

Plus, to be add on to his fuel, he hated it when he knew Y/N will follow him to Japan too. It seems like he will lost her and all his plan will be ruined!

_______________________________________

My flight with him will be another 2 days more and it will be on Monday. Actually I didn't get my flight ticket yet. He said that he will settle down the flight tickets and accommodations. He just texted me the flight date and departure time last 3 days.

"What in the world he didn't want to pass me the ticket?!" I mumbled to myself as I was packing my things that night.

Actually I did mentioned to him in the office to pass me the ticket but he insisted not to give it. Same goes to accommodation. He told me not to book any hotels for myself.

"Should I message him asking the flight?" I took my phone on the table next to my bed.

"Doesn't it weird to message him on Saturday's night?" My hand kept typing and erased the words as I got curious to myself.

Hello Sir..
Have you gone to sleep already?

I felt like this is the most nerdy message that I had ever sent. Face palm.