2 - The Eyes

"Ding dong" Woahh.. Even the bell looks expensive..

I came to the Choi's mansion and it is super duper big! The surrounding is beautiful but why the mansion is far deep in the forest? Like I have to go through deep of the forest using my car for 20 to 30 minutes before actually reaching their mansion. Why can't they just properly build some nice road without this scary trees?!

The door was open and a maid asked my name and I just show her the card as an invitation.

I literally can't close my mouth for a while when I step onto the mansion. It is so spacious and beautiful architectural arrangement!

"Please wait for a while" The maid quickly when to the upstairs probably to inform Mrs. Choi.

I just standing there and while my eyes set on every places I can see because every inches of this place are so great!

"Hmmm maybe I can see around a little bit if they don't mind" I look around the living room and see all those beautiful painting. Suddenly I feel a cold breeze gushes to my neck.

I turned around but no one's there but I saw there's a long hallway connected to the end of living room. Actually it's pretty scary because the hallway was very dark like no one turning light ever along the path.

I end off my feelings to went inside there when I heard Mrs. Choi footsteps walk down toward the stairs.

"Y/N! I am glad you're coming here! There are many things I wanna talk to you! " Her moon shaped eyes really looks happy to see me.

"I hope I didn't bother you Mrs. Choi" She slowly slapped my shoulder for calling her that.

"Just call me Mummy (Ommoni) " Feels weird at first why I had to call that but I have no other choice. So we just had some conversation together but more on about me. She kept changing topics when sometimes I wanna asked about her family condition. Like she's hiding something. Maybe it's just my feeling.

"By the way Y/N, I want to ask you something important. Something that maybe you want to take or not. I might seems rude suddenly asking you on our first proper face to face but I really likes your determination and your braveness like when you saved me the other time"

I don't know why I feel nervous about it but this sudden situation makes me slowly swallowed my saliva down my throat.

"Do you accept to be working here as my son's guardian?"

I felt blurred at that time. The offer seems there is right and wrong. I don't know what to said.

"You can take your time to think Y/N but the fastest you can give me your decision the better it will be" Her face looks really want me to accept the offer.

"But why me? I mean I am just an ordinary girl with no stable jobs with no special talents"

"Because it is you Y/N" Shirt and simple she answered.

I felt more blurred when she said that.

Suddenly my eyes set at the dark hallway far behind the chair Mrs. Choi sit and I saw like a figure with two pairs of sharp eyes staring at us but I didn't get to see his face clearly. It's too far and dark from our sit.

Mrs. Choi noticed that and quickly grabbed my hand to make me stand.

"Okay Y/N. I'm really happy to see you today and I hope you can consider my offer to you just now. Be safe dear!"

She send me until the front door and went back in when I went into the car and started the engine.

I just drove back to the town while thinking what is it that I look at the hallway. So suspicious. Is that her son that I supposed to take care of? Or it's just my illusion?