29 - Headline

"Miss Jenny. Is Yunho inside?" I asked his secretary.

"Oh yes he's inside. Do you want to see him?" I nodded hearing her question.

She informed to him through intercom and let me in.

I turned the knob to open door. Wooyoung, Mingi and Alice were waiting outside. As I closed the door, they were putting their ear at the door.

" Ehemm.. You guys can't do that here" Miss Jenny said to them.

They pouted and went back to their department.

I saw Yunho was busy looking at the papers stacked up on his desk. He sure looked stressed.

"Yes Y/N. Why did you wanted to see me?" I stuttered a little.

"Oh.. Aa.. Emmm... I know you're busy right now but I wanna ask you about something. Kind of personal thing" He looked to me as I said that.

"Sure" He got up and asked me to sit on the couches near the window. He took a sit next to me.

"Continued" He said while looking to my eyes.

"Did you the one posted the headline in our company's chat?" He raised his eyebrows looking curiously.

"Why did you said that?" I pulled out my smartphone and showed the article.

Manager Yunho secret meeting with his secret girlfriend.

The article came with a picture of me and Yunho having dinner together. Someone took it secretly.

He read it slowly but he seems not showing any reaction.

"Did you the one who posted it?" I asked

He shook.

"Of course not Y/N. Why it would be me? Probably someone trying to frame me." He explained.

"But if this didn't from you, don't you wanna take any action about this?" I wanna heard his statement.

He put both of his hand in his pocket and stood up.

"Just let it be Y/N. Rumors will disappears like a wind one day. Besides, I didn't think it's a really bad thing" He replied casually.

"But.. What about you and me? Everyone in this company will not stop talking about this especially you.. You might get negative impression if this continues" My tone sounded a little bit high.

"How about we just playing along like what the rumors stated? It's not like we're really dating.. It just some kind like counterback the stranger who posted this. Soon, he will not care about this as if that person think the news is true" I paused when hearing that.

"No.. I didn't want.. I rather got backlash. This rumor is not true" I said it coldly and stood up.

I bowed and left his office. Yunho make a fist trying holding up his anger.

"We will see Y/N" He mumbled to himself.