21 - Father

It's been 1 week I didn't talked to him. Sometimes we bumped around the mansion but I didn't want to talk to him. He just looked at me go away but not saying anything.

This morning, I prepared myself more earlier than ever because Mrs. Choi said that his husband will be returning soon. He will be here only for 2 weeks then he will fly back to handle his company.

I went out from my room and as I locked my door, I saw he came out from his room.

"Morning" He greeted me but I didn't replied. I only nodded before I leaved there quickly. The cold air felt like it will never ended.

I went to the living room and there I saw Mrs. Choi and Ommoni sit on the sofas.

"Good morning Y/N" He smiled.

"Morning Yunho and Ommoni" I then took my sit beside Mrs. Choi.

"Oh my Y/N. How are you these days? You seems not look really well" She touched my hand assuring if I'm okay.

San were already there when I took my sit beside her mother. He just sit there next to the sofa Yunho's sitting but not saying anything.

"I'm okay Ommoni. You didn't have to worry" I smiled and touched her hands.

She smiled and then she greeted San.

"Morning San. My dear you're very early today. Not as usual you" San just make a little smile and greeted her mother.

"Morning Ommoni" He then just sitted there while playing with his fingers. Maybe because Yunho is next to him so he didn't want to have any conversation with him.

"Oh by the way, I did mentioned my husband will be here today but his flight is around 11am. I wanted you and Yunho to fetch him at the airport. The driver will brought you two there. Is it okay for you?" Mrs. Choi requested me something that I didn't knew I should accept or declined.

"I'm okay with it. I have free time this morning" As I said this I turned around to Yunho but I got to see San's expression.

He just stared at me with his sharp eyes like not wanting me to go.

"Great. You can go after we had breakfast together" We were all stood up and went to the dining room

_______________________________________

In front of the mansion, Yunho already opened the car's door for me. He didn't have to do that. I saw he insisted to do it despite the driver wanted to do it beforehand.

As I wanted to step in I felt someone grabbed my wrist from behind.

I turned around and saw San were holding my hand. He looked serious while looking to me.

"Don't go" He said.

"San. You should released her. She will be in good care with me okay?" Suddenly Yunho interrupted.

San didn't moved at all and he didn't looked or took in what Yunho said.

I didn't said anything to him and I just pulled my hand from him. My heart still can't take in what he did to me. He didn't neither showed sorry or pity to me. He still the same.

Yunho smirked to him and closed the car's door. He entered the car on the other side taking the seat beside me.

The car moved out of mansion leaving San as he watching them disappeared from his vision. He makes a fist trying to hold his anger not only to Yunho but to Y/N.

"Wait until you come home Y/N" He smirked but he still can't hide his anger what had happened just now.

_______________________________________

We reached at the airport 1 hour earlier.

"Let's get some coffee Y/N. It's still early" I nodded and followed him. I noticed that many people staring at us expecially girls. Of course, who will not looked at you when you walked with 6-ft tall guy and he looked handsome. I agreed both of them had handsome genetic but I wondered why both of them looks different. They were not similar like a sibling.

"Hmmm maybe one follow the mom and another one follow the dad" Yunho waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh.. Aaa...yes" I stuttered.

"Come" I followed him went into the coffee shop.

"May I take your order please" A girl at cashier greeted us.

"One hot Latte please" The cashier nodded.

"For me Mocha Frappe" I whispered to him but not too closed.

"And how about your girlfriend?" My eyes widen when hearing that.

"I'm not..." Yunho suddenly cut my words.

"My girlfriend would like Mocha Frappe please" I didn't knew he would acted like that but I didn't got angry at that time. Maybe he just joking.

I wanted to pay for my drink but he shook his index finger as a sign he will pay it.

I just let it be and we took our sit.

"So Yunho, I wanna ask you something. Is it OK?" Yunho nodded.

"How about your job at the oversea? I meant didn't your workers had many to settle down if you're not there for this 2 weeks?" He shook his head.

"Nah.. Our business this month did not had many crucial things to settle down. Besides, I already postponed all meetings to next month. When our father went back to there again I will follow him"

I nodded. I took a sip of my mocha frappe.

"Y/N. I would like to ask you if you want to work under our business?" I nearly coughed when hearing his question.

"Haha slow down gorgeous" He took a tissue and wiped my mouth.

I've taken aback when he did that.

"It's okay. You don't need to do that. I can do it by myself" He stopped and his expression from smile turned to gloomy.

"You sure love him so much" My eyes widen hearing that and I turned around to face him.

I can't lie. Indeed my heart still love him. Not as his therapist but as someone that I want to stay with him forever. But I knew it'll never come true.

"As his therapist" I answered him shortly.

"Really? But I thinked it's more than that. I can see it" I just reacted calm not wanting him to know my real feelings.

"There's nothing more I want to talk about that" I looked to my cup and I felt I can't finished it even though it's my favourite. I still thinked about him.

"Great! So you can follow me to venture in business. Come on. You will love it. You can see the world out there. Not just staying here doind the same thing for your whole life" I don't know what to said. My brain kept spinning thinking his offer.

"Could you give me more time to..." I can't finished my sentence suddenly his phone ringing.

It's Mr. Choi. I didn't realised we already talked for 1 hour.

"Let's go Y/N. My dad already arrived" I nodded but my heart thumped really hard. I felt nervous to meet Mr. Choi. This is gonna be my first time to meet him face to face. Before this I just knew about him from news or from everyone's mouth in the town.