46 - The Video

Prologue

Sara paced back and forth in her room while biting her nail. She looks worried and stressed as she keeps thinking about what happened just now. She peeked from behind the dining room door and heard about the pregnant conversation between Mrs. Choi and them. San will finally becomes hers if Y/N truly gets pregnant.

She pick up her phone from her table and called Yunho. After the fifth rings Yunho pick up the call.

"Yunho! You said that one day I'll get him but look at what happened now! I didn't even get one bit of him!" Sara yelled to the phone making Yunho frowned.

"What is the s**t are you talking about?!" Yunho asked. His tone sounded high too.

"That b***h got pregnant!" She yelled.

Yunho eyes widen and he paused for a while trying to process what's happening.

Reality hits him as he heard Sara called his name, still on the line.

"Now tell me what I need to do?!" Sara sounded eager to crush both of them. It seems that hatred and jealousy really fills her up now.

"Relax..I'll tell you one tomorrow" Yunho answered and he quickly hang up the call.

Sara cursed when Yunho suddenly leave the conversation just like that. While her anger tormented in her head, her tears falls non stop thinking about San will really belongs to Y/N.

He threw anything on her table to the floor. She looks messed up right now. The guy that she once confessed before will be snatched away forever.

_______________________________________

This past few weeks San really changed a lot. He looks more and more excited than before. He already bought some of the baby clothes, bottle and more. Even he was busy but still he never failed to make his time talking about the baby stuffs.

That Saturday evening, I was watching TV and my eyes advert to the door when San came in with bags in his hands.

"Honey, we're not knowing our babies gender yet. What's with all this clothes? It's too many!" I asked him as he walked towards me.

"It's not too much my love. We're gonna have 2 babies. I just bought more. Nothing's wrong" He casually said while his hand took out all the cute baby clothes he bought at the baby shop.

"It's not wrong. It just we didn't know our babies are boys or girls yet" I cupped his cheek and he smiled.

"Nah.. You don't need to worry. I bought both kind of colour for girl and boy. See? We have blue for the boys and pink for the girls. If we have both genders, we already have both!" He excitedly explained while arranging and folding all the cute clothes.

I smiled.

"How if both of our babies are same gender. Probably girls?" I tried to tease him because he bought a lot actually.

"We can just use the blue clothes to the baby in our home only. No worries darling. Babies don't know what colour their parents gonna put. Or... " He said casually with a wink.

"Or?" I asked.

"Or we can use that for the next babiessss" He smirked while his hand put on my belly.

My face felt hot. This guy...

"Yahhh.. Let me deliver my babies first before talking about the next babiessss" I pinched his cheek making him whine.

We laughed while folding the baby clothes together.

"Btw honey, I already think some of our babies name" I said and he looked at me with his curious face.