17 - Confession

We had a lot of fun together in the town. Mrs. Choi gave me permission to bring him to the town because he looks better day by day. But I can't took him out for too long.

I bought him strawberry shake from the cafe nearby and of course mocha frappe for me. He really like it! He must be a real strawberry lover. This makes me remembered the time when he didn't ate the strawberry tart I bought to him. But I didn't have a problem with that now because he's not in a good mental condition at that time.

"It's so good! Reminds me to the tart you bought!" I surprised to hear that.

"You ate it? But the tart already messed by that time" He nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"After all of you left my room" I smiled listening to his anwer.

This really makes me happy. It doesn't matter actually if he didn't ate it because I wanted to forget the past thing.

"Hope you didn't get food poisoning afterward" He laughed showing his straight teeth. He really looks happy these days. I'm glad he's started to go out from his old self.

We went for some window shopping and he insisted to buy me a luxury gown from an expensive store. I can't do that. I'm just his therapist. Not his girlfriend.

"San I can't received this" He still insisted to buy for me.

"Just this one please. I wanted to pay back the gown you wore during the last time incident" He sounded serious but not angry.

"It's not a problem actually. My gown didn't tore or anything on that day" He shook his head.

"No it is a problem to me. It reminds me when your gown stained with blood from your head because of me" I paused hearing his answer and just nodded. I knew if I kept against his request he will still insist to buy it anyway.

"Alright alright" He smiled and quickly went straight to the counter for payment.

Then I showed him where I lived before this. My apartment areas and we took a walk around there.

"So you lived here before?" He asked.

"Yeah. I lived here before I took the job to monitor you" He nodded.

"Do you live here all by yourself? How about your parents?" He seems curious.

"Nah.. I just live here by myself. I'm an orphan since young so I was raised by my grandparents. But they're far away from me now because I've got some jobs here. Sometimes when I got free time I went back to my hometown to spend time with them" He holded my hand tightly as giving strength to me.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I shook my head.

"It's okay. Nothing to sorry about" I gripped his hand tightly as to pay back his kindness. I wanted to pull away my hand but he still holding it tightly.

"San. You can release my hand now" He shook.

"There is a thing I want to tell you" He looked serious same as his tone.

I faced him to hear what he want to talk about.

"Would you stay with me?" I paused for a while trying to think the meaning.

"I already stay with you San. What do you mean?" I asked her with a blank face.

"Stay with me even when your job to take care of me finish soon. I need you Y/N" I felt like the time is stop for a while.

This is the first time he said my name. I thought he didn't knew or remembered my name at all. My heart thumped really hard now and I felt my face felt hot. Is he confessing to me? But he's not said love or anything? My brain started to process his meaning.

San looked confused looking to me blank hearing his words and paused for a long time.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He waved his hand before me.

"Oh... Aaa.. Yes.. I'm okay. If you insisted. Besides I didn't have any called for job interviews right now so I can stayed with you more longer" I knew I sounded silly but that's the only thing I can think and replied to him.

He chuckled and pinched my cheek. I screamed at his action and he laughed.

He then holded my chin and bring my face closer to face him. He's too close!

"It's not about the job little girl. I really meant it. I really need you by my side Y/N" I felt my blood level already reached my head and he chuckled looking to my red face.

"You're turning red Y/N" He teased me.

"It's not fair. Let us go home San" I smiled to him.

"Not until you accept my words" He is sure one of stubborn guy I have ever met but I didn't get mad about that.

"Alright. I will stay by your side San. I promise" We crossed our pinky fingers together and then went back home afterward.

Today was really a day for me that I will remembered it forever. The flowers on the tree we were passing by like celebrating my happy moment this evening.

It's too bad the happy moment not last long as they didn't knew what awaits them at the mansion right now...