26 - Letter

That morning we went to the airport more earlier than ever. I told to Yunho that i didn't want San to know when I will depart from here. Yunho agreed.

The driver were putting their baggage into the car's trunk. I turned around to see the mansion. I breathe in and closed my eyes as this will be my last time here.

"I'm sorry San" I mumbled slowly and got into the car. The car drove away from the mansion as leaving all my sweet and pain memories in here.

My tears slowly falling down as I watched the scenery through the window.

In the inside, how happy Yunho is. Finally San is left alone again like the old time. He finally got her and his planned goes on very well.

_______________________________________

San woke up that morning and he found a letter under his door.

He opened it and he fall down while reading the letter.

"
Morning San.

How are you? Have you eat your breakfast yet? I wrote this letter to tell you that by the time you read this letter, I'm already not here. I'm sorry for leaving you but now is not the right time for us. I'm sorry for breaking our promise but I can't stand to be like this anymore. We seems closed but after all what had happened still the pain hit both of us. Please don't try to find me. I hope you can forget about me. Live well San and take care of yourself really well. This is more important. I forgive what had happened between us and forgive me too San.

Y/N
"

He yelled and punched the floor thinking how could she leaved him just like that. He quickly ran out from his room and opened her door's room. He searched her in every corner but still failed. Her closet already empty and nothing of her belongings left there. He then ran out to the living room and yelling her name.

Mrs. Choi came out from her room upstairs and went to San tried to calm him down.

"Ommoni where's she?!" Mrs. Choi didn't tell him because Y/N already told her not to spill anything. Besides, she didn't wanted her son to do any crazy things if she told him her location. San didn't care and quickly went into the kitchen and find Sara.

Sara were doing some chores at that time and she surprised San suddenly grabbed her arm hardly.

"Ouch" She groaned.

"TELL ME WHERE IS SHE B****H?!" His dark eyes looks like in flame that might be burst anytime soon.

"I don't know San...!" San tighten his gripped more and hold up her chin tightly.

"If I can't find her I'm gonna crush you into pieces!" Sara looked scared but she still insisted she didn't knew where Y/N is. San released her making her back off a bit.

He then stormed out to the garden and around the mansion but still failed. She is no where to be found. He then went to the town and searching her at the place they used to go out together. The coffee shop, clothes shop, the apartments and the park but still failed. He searched for her like crazy until he tired and lying on the ground.

He looked to the sky as cloud appeared very dark as it seems going to rain soon.

"How could you Y/N..How could you.." He cried while putting his arm covered his eyes. He missed her like crazy.

After a while he became relaxed. The driver came to him and help him to get up and got into the car.

Mrs. Choi looked worried as she saw the driver help him to walk into the mansion. She afraid her son's condition would become more worst.

"San are you okay? Where did you go??" Mrs. Choi hold his son cheeks and brushed off the dirt on his shirt but he still didn't moved. His expression as cold as ice and his eyes looked red because of too much crying.

He just left them there and walked into his room. Sara watching far from behind and smiled. Now San will always become hers. How creepy!

He slammed his door shut and sit next to the window.

He looked to the window as the rain already falls hit the windows like a droplet of tears. His tears fall down slowly and he can't stop it. Even he wiped away still he can't stop it and he sobbed alone thinking about her.

"How could you Y/N..."

After a while, the rain already stopped and saw the sun appeared again from behind the cloud make him sparks his revenge.

"I promise I will find you Y/N. You will never get away this time! You're mine!" He said and promised to himself as he make a fist punching the floor many times.

_______________________________________

I boarded into the plane and my sit is next to Yunho. I'm a little bit nervous because this flight gonna be too long!

"You're okay gorgeous?" Yunho interrupted.

"Emmm.. Of course.. By the way, I have a name" Yunho laughed.

I don't know why San didn't like him because he seems a kind guy to me but only his sweet talk I didn't like.

The flight boarded and flew left the land that hold many memories for me. I turned around looking to the window. The white colour of cloud somehow ease me but looked likes holding a lonely feels as I watched it. My tears slowly falled down thinking about him and I felt asleep as wanting to let off our moments together as only a memory...