53 - Come Back Home

San really enjoyed the tarts I bought last 3 days. Suddenly I remembered the time he drew on my face with the strawberry jam. I chuckled when remembering that. I can't believe after all we've been through from the past until now. The time is ticking so fast.

It was Saturday's morning and I was watching TV next to him.

"Honey.. Can I ask you something?" I turned my face to him.

His eyes still landed on TV.

"What will you do if something bad happen to me after I deliver our babies?" I casually let that question out.

I don't know why. It just my conscience. Lately I feel nervous with no reason but I don't know why. Is it because I'm afraid to deliver for the first time?

San turned his face to me. His eyes look disbelief.

He kissed the back of my hand.

"Why did you said that baby? Nothing bad is gonna happen" San hugged my shoulder. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm just wonder-" San kissed my lips to shut me down.

"You're gonna be fine honey. Just relax and don't think about negative things. Things gonna be well" San tighten his embraced.

"Baby.. When you'll deliver our babies soon, which one is Byeol and which one is Haneul?" San looked at me with his lift eyebrows.

He got curious.

I chuckled and looked at my round belly.

"I think the one who come out first is Haneul and the second one is Byeol" I rubbed my belly thinking I'm gonna be a mommy soon.

San smiled and nodded.

"I'll remember that" San answered, understood what Y/N was saying because he's gonna be there when she deliver. So he wanted to know his wife decision on naming them.

"Honey we have to go to your parent's house this evening right?" I asked him and he facepalmed.

"Oh yes! I totally forgot! My Ommoni wanted to celebrate my upcoming birthday this evening " San forgot her mother was texting him yesterday to come to her house this evening.

San's birthday will be coming in 3 days and Mrs. Choi wanted to celebrate more earlier. She knew she didn't get to do that because that day will be on working day so San might getting busy with work. So, she wanted to celebrate beforehand instead.

Her Ommoni wanted to celebrate by doing a birthday party but he didn't want it. He prefers to be simple and short.

"Aigooo... Luckily you told me about that yesterday. If not Ommoni's gonna scold us" I pinched his cheek as he remembered her mother's message.

He kissed my cheek and we both continued watching our favourite TV show.

_______________________________________

San and me headed to Mr. Choi's house that late evening. As we entered the house, Mrs. Choi greeted us with smile never leaves her face. Mr. Choi walked towards us from the living room. He patted San's shoulder before they both hug for a while.

"Where's Yunho?" I asked Ommoni because I can't see him anywhere in this house.

Ommoni sighed.

"He has something to settle down. That kid is getting busier now. I wish he could joined us to celebrate together" Ommoni said and she was ready to go to the kitchen.

Somehow I feel sorry for her. Of course as a parent she wants her children could gather together.

I followed her from behind to help her because Sara was not here. She must need someone to help.