39 - Three Questions

We went back to London after my discharged from the hospital. San really took care of me during those days. He always been by my side even I insisted not to.
Somehow, I got quite comfortable with him now. We do talk a lot than before.

He wanted me to take a rest for couple of days before going to the company again. Probably because of my injuries.

He sent me to my apartment and keep on told me to lock my door all the time before disappeared from my vision.

"How did he knew where my apartment is even though I didn't told him the address?" I mumbled to myself after he left.

I went inside and layed on my bed. I can still feel the pain on my stomach but it's getting more better. It just that I can't really moving too much.

I stared to the ceiling and thinking on what happened that night. Who is trying to kidnap me? I realised I forgot to tell San about them recorded what they did to me. My eyes got teary thinking it still traumatised to me. I closed my eyes as wanted to rest that day.

_______________________________________

I went to my office after several days resting at home. I can't rest more as my mind kept thinking the pile of works that I needed to finish off.
I stumbled with Yunho at the company longue that morning. He quickly walked to me with his worried face.

"Y/N.. I felt like forever I didn't see you" He said.

"I just had an outstation business. Remember?" I chuckled.

"Is everything alright at there? Why did you look a little bit pale?" His eyebrows frowned.

"Everything's fine. Maybe because I slept too much ha..ha.." I tried not to spill what happened at there.

Basically, only San knew what happened.

"Y/N" Suddenly someone's calling my name far from behind.

Yunho and me turned around.

I saw San with his cold expression.

"See me in the office now" He sounded deep and turned around before he left.

Why does he looks serious now?

"Sorry Yunho. Talk to you later" I bowed to him and he just nodded. I quickly headed to the office hallway that link to the other building.

_______________________________________

San's POV

I heard someone's knocking on my door and I already knew who it was.

"Come in" I said before she went in.

"Yes sir? Is there anything you want to discuss this morning?" She asked with his eyes widen as if she curious of something.

"I just wanna ask how are you today?" I replied.

Her eyebrows frowned and her voice stuttered a bit.

"Oh.. Em... Great. I had rest a lot this days. It sure helps me a lot" She smiled.

I nodded and stood up from my chair.

I came closer to her and look at her face long. Her face already red. She's cute. I won't backed off from Yunho anymore. I will make her mine. Seeing her with Yunho just now really makes my heart ached.

I hold his chin softly and turned her face a bit to check her cheeks and mouth. There were no bruises or swollen anymore. I smiled.

"Erm.. Sir.. We're in the office right now.." She blushed and I quickly pulled my hand away.