31 - Party

I went to Yunho's office this morning. I saw his name on the phone just now but he insisted me to come to his office. He can just told me through call actually. I knocked his door and i opened it as I heard he called me to come in.

"Yes Yunho. May I help you?" I asked.

"No need to be formal Y/N. We're already closed with each other" I didn't replied to him.

My eyes moved to his name on the desk. Wooyoung's story kept playing in my mind.

Yunho stood up and hand me an envelope. I opened it and there was a gold card inside of it.

"What's this?" I asked while taking it from his hand.

"Next Saturday our company will have a gathering party at the Royal Horticultural Halls. It's our company 50th year of celebration. Many investors from other company will come too" He answered.

"Got it. Will meet you at there" I shortly replied.

" I will pick you up at 6pm. Don't be late" He cut off my words.

"Actually I can go there with Alice, Mingi and Wooyoung. They can pick me up. If not someone will make stories about us again" I tried to convince him.

"Nah...nothing to worry about. I will pick you up okay. If not you will not see me there" I raised my eyes and patted his shoulder with the envelope.

"Alright alright BOSS. But after the party finished I want to go home with my friends. Deal?" He smiled hearing my words.

"Whatever you said" He said.

I went off from his office and went back to my department.

From behind, Yunho already has his new plan. He want to announce something on that big event. Announcement of his engagement with Y/N. He pulled up his phone and called someone.

"It's gonna be run as we planned Sara" He hanged off the phone and laughed. An evil laughed because finally everything he had will become his.

_______________________________________

I searched for my dresses in the closet which piled up with formal and casual attire.

"Oh my.. It's already 4pm and I can't find even one dress?!" I mumbled to myself thinking I'm gonna be late.

Suddenly my hands stopped as I saw a dress box in the drawer below of the closet. I took it out and suddenly I felt hard to breathe.

The dress that he gave me.

I touched the box and I slide down my palm trailing down the ribbon. Suddenly our memory gushes into my mind. The day he confessed to me.

I shook my head not wanted to think about it. Besides, I didn't knew how he's been doing now, how is he and is he still at the same place.

I tried to search more of the dress but failed. Others design more on casual dress.

I was thinking if I should wear the dress in that box or not. I hesitated.

"Screw up Y/N. You're gonna be late if you keep on searching. Next time, you need to save money more" I mumbled to myself worried I might be late.

My mind told me that I should wear this dress.

I opened the box and I saw a fancy black dress with expensive pearls and black diamond attached to it. This must be super expensive! Actually I didn't get to unboxing this dress he bought to me one year ago because of problem hit between us. I didn't get to think about this dress so I just kept it first.