34 - Lunch

Prologue

Yunho smacked his desk hard as he heard about Y/N will he his brother's secretary. He went back and fourth in his office thinking Y/N will be snatched away and he can't inherit Mr Choi's company and wealth if he's too late. To be truth, he can't do anything about Y/N because he knew that the position is offered by his father so he can't against it.

"Sorry Y/N if I got rude after this" His demonic smile formed on his lips thinking on his upcoming evil plan.

_______________________________________

I came early as possible as ever to arrange some stuff for my new table which located outside of his office.

"Calm down Y/N. You've got 1 hour more before office hour. It's not like this is your first time working here. Besides, your desk is outside" I mumbled to myself trying to calm myself down. I can't lie. I'm pretty nervous now.

"But the body must be inside" Suddenly a voice whispered to my ear.

"Woahhh!!!" I literally screaming as I turned around and a hand covered my mouth.

"Shhh... Now it's still morning" He looked into my eyes. It's him.

My heart beating so fast. That stare... that pierced into my heart not long ago.

He then released me and acted as usual.

"Good morning Sir. Please don't scare your worker like that next time" I tried to act casual and bowed to him.

His eyebrows raised as I used that term to him but he just let it be. Silent hit us.

Oh my... Why did he came so early as heck today?! I want to prepare many more thing but it's already ruined!

"Sir, it's still too early now. You can have your breakfast first in the cafeteria" I tried to hide my nervous as ever.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked while both of his hand put in his pocket.

"No sir. It's just you can fill up your stomach first because you got more time now" I smiled but sometimes I looked to the floor while talking. It's awkward to stare at his eyes after a long time.

"It can be filled by just looking at you" He replied slowly.

"What?" I looked up again as I didn't heard what he was saying.

Blood rushes to my face as I looked up and his face already an inch away.

Since when he came closer to me??

In his heart, how he wanted to hug her so tightly right now. The face that he longing for so long... He came early only just to see her. She was in front of him but he knew he can't acted as he pleased. It's not the same anymore.

"Be ready" He turned around and left.

"Wha....What....?" I stuttered.

Be ready for what? It's still early now. I didn't knew what he meant and I didn't follow where he went. I continued arranging some stuff and be ready for the next 1 hour.

_______________________________________

That morning we had meeting together with Mr. Choi. He had assigned one big project to San which will be related to some company from Japan. I just jote down the content and sometimes blend in with their discussion whenever they allowed me to give some opinions.

It's sure tired you down when you have a meeting for 3 hours straight. After Mr. Choi left, I pick up my things on the table ready to have lunch.

As I wanted to move to the door he suddenly stopped me.