60 - Final

Hi! ❤️

It's the final guys!

Warning :
Prepared some popcorns or do something while reading this guys. There are 8500++ words in here 🤭

I just wanted to make this final chapter to be the longest one than other chapters 😁

Enjoy!!!
❤️❤️❤️

_______________________________________

Prologue

After sending her off at the airport and bid their farewell to them, they went back to their home. Jongho and Mr. Choi patted his shoulder. They didn't said anything this time.

Mr. Choi knew his son must be so upset about this. He can't stand feeling sad anymore and hugged his son for a moment and patted his back. He didn't know how to ease him but he could only pray inside of his heart for San and Y/N life.

San then went home to his apartment. He unlocked his door and entered inside. He looked around. It's quiet. Last 3 weeks she was here with him but now she was gone. His eyes landed onto the living room, sofas and kitchen. His memories about her keep coming into his vision and mind non-stop. At this moment, every time he went home from his office she'll greet him with her beautiful smile. The smile that never fails to make him fall in love to her over and over again.

He sighed. His eyes got teary.

He slowly stepped to his bedroom and opened the door. He looked around. He already cleaned and arranged their room neatly. He wanted for her to have a comfy space after her discharged from the hospital. But that only left as nothing right now.

He then opened another door to the other room. Their baby's room. The room already arranged and placed with baby cot, toys, cute decorations and the wall was painted with soft pastel purple colour. He slowly walked inside. He saw the baby bottles and their babies cloth on the cute small rack. He took one of the baby cloth. He slowly leaning on the baby cot while sitting on the floor.

He brings the baby cloth to his face. This time he can't hide his sadness anymore. He cried and sobbed thinking how much he misses his son. How much he wanted her and his son to have a happy life with him together. He then fell asleep on the floor after too much crying while holding the cloth. He dreamed about Y/N but sadly every time he opened his eyes, she's not there.

_______________________________________

It has been 2 years since the day Y/N left him. Sometimes she did send some news about her and Haneul to Ommoni. But she never asked Ommoni about San. It's not that she didn't want to know about him. She also felt confused how to accept him again. Is she ready to start her life with him again. For now she just continuing her life with his son.

She did knew from Ommoni that after she was leaving from London, few days after that Sara left from there too, following Jongho. He needs to continue his job at the hospital.

Grandma and grandpa also didn't talk anything about San in front of her. They remembered when the time she reached here with Haneul, the few first months they will keep Haneul to sleep in their room at night after she was done breastfeeding him. She always have a terrible nightmare and that's really worried them so much. They didn't want Haneul to get shocked when sometimes she started screaming when she was dreaming. It's not good for the baby. Luckily at her home she was alright when her grandparents took care of Haneul for a while. She trust them.

Every night she will stare to the sky from their balcony's house and cried. That always make their heart feels weak.

Actually there is one secret Y/N didn't know that they know. Actually San was transferred to Seoul's branch of their company or could he wanted to be transferred to there. He always visiting her every weekend but he can only looked at her from a far. Grandma and grandpa could only talked to him outside from their area.