38 - Hospital

I slowly opened my eyes. The bright light from the ceiling really makes my eyes twitching. Where am I? I wanted to move my hand but I felt someone held it so tightly.

I turned around and saw San was sleeping while holding my hands. I didn't wanted to wake him up. I looked at the surrounding. Am I at a hospital?

I tried to move my body a little bit but I can't move too much. The pain on my stomach still there. But less severe than the one when I got punched.

I saw he moved a bit and lift his head from my bed while slowly opened his eyes. Maybe because I'm moving making him awake.

I saw he slowly opening his eyes and look at me. Suddenly he hugged me so tightly!

"Ouch" I whined. It does hurt actually.

"Sorry Y/N. I'm so happy to see you awake. You've been unconscious since yesterday" He said while looking to my eyes.

I remembered the last time I can't see the surrounding because my eyes were covered and I can't talk nor move. Then, I got fainted.

"I'm sorry to leave you behind" He continued. His face looks worried as he speaks to me.

"Thank you for saving me Sir" I smiled. It sure hurt to smile when you've been slapped so many times.

In his heart, he hate it when everytime Y/N calls him Sir.

He then continued looking to me and cuddled me slowly.

"You're save now. I won't let anyone to do that to you again. I promise" He sounded deep and serious.

I just let him be. At that moment, I felt save and warm under his arms.

"How about them? Did we managed to catch them? How did you found me? " I continued.

"They ran away before the polices got there but I will make sure they will be caught sooner or later. About that, actually I sneakily put a trace app when you left your phone last month when you went to washroom" He explained.

"You what.." I didn't get to ask him as he interrupting me.

"Luckily your phone was silent when that accident happened. They didn't realized you brought phone in your suit" He continued talking near my ears.

"Ehem ehem.." A sound suddenly interrupted us.

San quickly got off from me as he felt shy the doctor saw him hugging me. His face got red. He's cute when he's shy.

"Good evening" The doctor smiles to San and me.

"It seems that your wife injuries were not something serious but she need to rest here for 3 days here before she really can moving and walk. The pain on her stomach quite strong so I will give her some medication tablets and ointment for her small wound on her face. Just make sure she eats well and get full rest for this 3 days. Another thing is I've already prepared some medication reports for you to file this case to the police later" The doctor explained as my eyes widen hearing the details.

Me?? Wife??

"Thank you doctor" San answered.

"Perhaps we can meet later in my room regarding the reports" The doctor continued.

"Will do. Thanks a lot doctor" San continued.

The doctor smiled and they bowed to each other before the doctor disappeared from there.

"You told the doctor that I'm your wife?" I frowned.

"I told him your my wife-to-be. Is that wrong?" He casually said that while looking to my eyes.

My face felt hot. He always making my heart thumped fast.

"Errrr... I'm sorry for burning our flight home ticket for today" I stuttered. I just wanted to change his topic.

His eyes widen and he chuckled.

"Oh my.. After all what had happened, you worried about our ticket?" He continued as his eyes formed thin line when he laughed.

"It's because I ruined your plan sir. We've got many to update to the company but we stucked here because of me" My tone sounded slow at the end.

He sit on the chair next to my bed and stroked my hair.

"Don't worry. You don't need to think about that. I already told Mr. Choi we've got some emergency happened but I didn't told him the real story" He explained.

I nodded.

Suddenly he touched the bruises on my neck and clenched his teeth.

I didn't stop nor told him not to touch me. I just let it be. Since when he always making me feels so weak?

"I promise I will find who did this" He said as his eyes showed anger.

I cupped his cheek and smiled.

"Thank you for saving me" I thanked to him as I didn't realized tears flowing down from end of my eyes.

His face changed. He held my hand and kiss it. He stared to my eyes long and smiled.

I felt like I forgot all the yesterday's incident at that moment.

He sure one of a guy that always makes me feel so weak but I didn't get mad with that...Do I have to accept him again?