45 - 3 Months

It's been 3 months we become husband and wife since our wedding day. So far nothing drastic change in my life so much. It just that last time I'm only his co-worker but now I'm his wife and also same office with him.

We didn't get to have our honeymoon vacation for too long because of our work. We went to Belgium 1 week after our wedding and it was only 3 days at there so we didn't get to visit so many places around there.

My working environment is just fine it just that whenever I walked around the company I felt like they were eyeing on me with their smiles. Some of them got awkward with me and started to use honorific calling in front of my name. Maybe because I'm already became Mr. Choi's daughter-in-law?
Actually that tired me down because I've to stop them from calling me that but sometimes people do stubborn and still calling me that.

"Just ignore it Y/N. Probably because you're still a newlyweds couple. Maybe they will stop calling me that after few months" I mumbled to myself while typing my paperwork.

About San. He's a great guy. He helps me a lot and always take care of me whenever I felt sick or stress. Plus, now that I' ve already became his wife, now I know how romantic he is. He never fails to say he loves me everyday. Either by words or messages.

As for Yunho, we did bumped to each other at the company but I felt like he tried to distance himself from me. He will just said couple of words about work then he left just like air. Sometimes San keep remembering me not to be too close to him. I knew he still mad but now Yunho is my brother-in-law, of course I can't avoid him forever.

That Saturday's evening, San and I went to Mr. Choi's house. Ommoni was still there. She did said to me probably she will be going back to their home next 3 months. Maybe because his son got married, she wanted to stay here more longer. But it's not an issue actually if she's staying in London for good. Their have maids and drivers to take care of mansion there. Atleast, they're not leaving it empty for too long.

"Y/N... My dear come in" Mrs. Choi hugged me as she opened the door. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Ommoni. How're you today?" I asked as we released our hug. I handed her some small gift I bought yesterday.

"Thanks Y/N. You don't have to actually. But the way, I feels great. I just finished baking chocolate cake for you two" She answered while pulling my hand to step inside.

San just chuckled and followed me from behind.

"How're you Ommoni" San said as he hugged his mom.

Ommoni slapped his shoulder slowly making San furrowed.

"Your wife already asked me that. Tell me my son. You were so busy until you didn't get to see me this 3 months?" She asked but her tone sounded teasing.

San shook his head and hugged his mom again.

"Sorry Ommoni. I did wanted to see you. Just busy with the company a little" San answered while still hugging his mom tightly.

Actually San did called her every week before. Not to mention I did hang out with Ommoni for shopping but serve for yourself husband. Hehe.

"Busy with company or busy making love?" She sounded teasing us making my face blushed.

San giggled. He knew her mother behave like this only to tease him.

"Both. Till I have to do it at my office" He said while his eyes looking at me with that flirty face.

This guy. How come he can said that with his straight face? Did someone has a big vase for me to hide my face in there?
But he told the truth actually. We did making out in the office several times. It was after office hour actually and I stayed together with him waiting him to finish his job. He still have those energy left to make love to me after all those works.
Not to mention, sometimes he wanted it on the spot during work. Luckily, we've never get caught.