11 - Garden

"Omo Y/N why are you feeling like this. You're really gonna embarrassed yourself. You shouldn't have any feelings to your client..I mean friend" I was writing my notes in room what activities we have done for today. Taking notes will keep noted how was his progress going so far.

Thinking about what had happened in his room just now makes my cheeks blushed.

.....

San still hugging me tightly and I used my strength to quickly release from him. He's really strong. It's really hard for me to push his hand away from me.

I quickly stand beside the bed after succeed.

"Why so red?" He asked.

"You're too close!" I blushed

"I said just now you have to obey and be with me all the time. You forgot little girl?" he smirked. Creepy but handsome.

"Let us get out from here San" Trying to get out off topic.

He nodded and got out of bed.

We went out from his room together and walked through the hallway. He kept holding my end shirt from behind. Like a kid follow his mom. I just let it be maybe he's not used to got out from his room for too long.

We reached the living room but nobody's there. We kept walking and suddenly we've been approached by Sara.

"Y/N!!! What are you doing?!!" She sounded so angry. This morning she looked so happy now she's different. She looked so rage as I can see flame in her eyes.

"I just wanted to take San for a walk around here" San already hid behind my back and hold both of my shoulders from behind. He didn't said a thing just trembled a bit and looked down to the floor.

"You know right you cannot simply bring him for a walk like that?! How if Mrs. Choi knew about this?! How am I gonna answer her?!!" She's really full of anger right now and I can't stand to see her talking to me like that. I didn't do any fault!

"It's just a short walk and I want him to have some fresh air. Nothing more Sara" I tried to refrain myself not to backfire on her. I knew she's been here more longer than me. Maybe she had her reasons.

"If I said you can't, you can't! You're gonna put us all in trouble!" Her tone sounded deep and serious while looking to me.

"It's okay Sara. Let her be. Just somewhere around here. I allowed it" Suddenly Mrs. Choi came from upstairs and coming towards us.

"But Ma'am.. What if.." Mrs. Choi put up her index finger closed to her mouth as sign of silence to her.

Sara just stopped there and silenced. She just looking to the floor but in her heart they didn't knew how many secrets Sara hold on in her entire life.

"I am sorry on behalf of Sara. I allowed you to take my son for a walk but please in a short time okay?" She smiled and brushed my shoulder.

I nodded. I looked at Sara to see how she react but she didn't looked me back.

"Let's go San. It's okay I'm here. Come" San just followed me from behind.

We went out from the main door and go towards the mini waterfall made near the garden. It's so pretty. We took a sit at the bench near there while looking to the big garden 2 meters away from us.

I looked to the right and San just staring to the garden without a word. Just like I saw him when he stared to the garden from his window. I saw his eyes got teary and he quickly closed his eyes to not make it fall.

"He seems longing for someone. Who might it be? Is it Yeoju? Lucky her she had someone longing for her. Not me just being single until now with no secure job" I didn't ask a thing and just continue looking ahead with full of questions in my head.

They didn't knew someone was watching them two a far from the mansion full with anger and jealousy waiting for the right time.

Here lies the dark secrets full with passion and jealousy...