43 - Ommoni

He then went to the airport that morning with a taxi. I saw how grandpa hugged him tight before he left. Grandpa sure likes him enough.

That evening I packed my things because my flight will be tomorrow too. Grandma already not in a mood when she went into my room.

"When will I ever get to see you again Y/N" She sounded gloomy.

I smiled and held her hand.

"I'll come back again grandma. I'll make sure of that. On that time, I promise I will stay more longer than this" I smiled trying to persuade her.

A smile flashes on her lips and we cuddle. I'm really going to miss them so much.

"Want apple pie for dessert tonight? She asked making me grinning.

"Absolutely" I chuckled.

One last time before I'm leaving here.

_______________________________________

The air sure felt different everytime when I touched down at the airport. I got a call from San asking about my flight. He insisted to fetch me but I didn't want him to do that. He sure busy and tired after all those flight and go to work on the same day he got here.

A new message then pop up on my screen.

San :
Let's have dinner tomorrow at seven?

I smiled while typing the reply.

Y/N :
Seven is great

San :
Alright love. I'll pick you up then ❤️

I grinned looking at the emoji.

Y/N :
Okay 💜

San :
Only okay?

Y/N :
Okay baby 💜😘

San :
That's more I like it.
Save that last emoji for tomorrow's night love.

Bye!

I felt my face already hot. This is the first time I had this kind of messages with him and I still can't believe we're a couple now. The taxi driver probably think I'm crazy now grinning from ear to ear in the backseat. 

Kkk.

_______________________________________

Today is Saturday and I can't wait for him to pick me up. It's already 5.30PM and I quickly put on some suitable clothes for tonight. This is the first time I go on a dinner date with him.

I heard someone's knocking my door and opened it. He's already here. He looks handsome tonight with his hair bring to the back showing his pretty forehead making his eyes looks more sharp to be seen. Even though we're close but everytime he showed in front of my face, he never failed to make my heart race.

We then had dinner a little bit far from my apartment. The restaurant was magnificent and fancy. I felt like myself been enchanted with the interior. He gave me a bouquet of roses when I sit as he's already prepared that beforehand. 

"Y/N. The reason I wanted to meet you tonight is I wanted to talk about our marriage" He smiled while slicing the steak on his plate.

"Woahh..I don't know what to say" I said making him frowned.

"How about your parents? Did they knew about this?" I added making he grinned listening to my questions.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to them later. They'll be fine. Besides, we knew each other long ago" He said to assure me.