57 - Blood

Prologue

Sara send a message to Jongho saying she will be going in now and he replied okay.

In Jongho's heart he really worries what might happen to them. He whispered to himself many times he will call the cops if Sara and them not going out more than 30 minutes.

_______________________________________

San's POV

Yunho answered the call and I heard he went out from the room. Not more than few seconds I saw Sara came in into the room behind Yunho. I tried not to show any expression if not all our plans will be ruined. Sara entered the room calmly and playing her role like she used to be evil before.

"I can't believe I'll see you here again after you disappeared from here last time" Yunho grinned to Sara and she just formed a small smile.

"I can't feel ease if I don't see them suffer Yunho" Sara casually said.

Meanwhile, Y/N who was lying weak on the bed saw Sara entered the room shocked her more. She didn't knew that Sara actually on San's side.

"Who is this Yunho?" Hongjoong asked. Seonghwa who was paused just now adjusted his pants and sit near to her legs. They didn't recognize her.

"This is my old friend, Sara" Yunho introduced her to them.

Sara knew this bunch of trash guy already eyeing on her. She felt uncomfortable when they stared at her especially that mullet hair guy but then she tried to pretend she's a badass girl too.

"Why don't I pay my revenge to her first! She took my San and even married to him!" Sara said with her annoying tone as wanting to fool them. Yunho just smirked and looked to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa got up from the bed.

"Bad girl..I like it" Seonghwa eyeing on her and stand aside. His gazed really more creepier than the mullet guy. Besides, she saw he was adjusting his pants just now because of trying to rape her really make her feels scared deep in her heart. But she can't show it to them she also feel scared.

"Get up now woman!" Sara yelled to Y/N who was slowly trying to sit. Her head still feels dizzy and now she thought Sara might be one of them making her feels more weaker.

Sara sit next to Y/N. In her mind, how can she loose the rope tied on her ankles if they keep looking at her.

"Yunho.. How about you brought San at the living room first. I need to settle down this woman personally" Sara smirked put an act.

"Alright if you wish" Yunho agreed and asked Hongjoong to untie the rope on San's legs but they still tied his hands together.

Sara didn't know what might happened to San at the living room but she need to untie her leg and told her to follow their plan.

Sara loosen the cloth tied around her mouth and pulled it off slowly from her. She looks awfull. Her cheeks look swollen because of the slapped and her eyes still wet with tears.

As Sara wanted to loose the rope around her ankles, Y/N flinched and moved backwards a bit. She looks traumatised. In Y/N mind, she didn't know who she wanted to trust now. Hearing what Sara said just now making her feels more scared if she's gonna be tortured again.

Sara quickly loosen the rope and hugged her. Y/N flinched and wanted to push her away but Sara tighten her hugs more.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I come to save you. It didn't mean anything what I said just now. It was an act to save you two" Sara persuaded her. She need to convinced Y/N that she was trying to save them.