7 - Fake

Mrs. Choi bring me in front of his door and unlocked the door using a key. She knew his son sometimes always lock the door the whole day.

"This is weird. When I got here his door is not locked that night. Hmm.." I mumbled but luckily Mrs. Choi didn't heard it. I also didn't told her what happened last night as she might get really worried.

She opened the door for me and went in before me. Same like yesterday, the room was messy as ever. I followed Mrs. Choi from the back afraid he might attacking me again.

Mrs. Choi spotted him near the big window at the side center of the room. San sitted down beside the huge window and gazing to the garden through the glass that sealed with iron bars... Like in jail. Probably he used to run away through that window that's why they sealed it.

"San my darling. How are you today?" Mrs. Choi asked his condition and closely leaning to him but there's no answer from him. She put her hand onto his shoulder and smiled.

"I want to introduce you to someone. Your friend. She wants to be friend with you." San still not move but Mrs. Choi still holding his shoulder and his hand tightly. Like persuading a kid.

I quickly introduced myself because he seems not going to make any reaction at all.

"Hi San. I'm Y/N and we're from the same age. So we can be friend right?" I introduced my name while putting out my hand to shake him. This really cringe me out but I tried to put my best smile as sweet as nobody had the prettiest smile as me.. Oh gosh..

He turned his face to see me and we locked eye contacts for a really long time. His dark eyes just staring at me and not saying anything. But his eyes and expression not like yesterday. He eyes looks like he's very lonely, sad and in need of help. I have mixed feelings at that moment. Not like yesterday where he act furious and mad all up.

"Fake." Only one word came out from his mouth and suddenly he laughed like a mad man. That really make me mad.

"FAKE?! DID HE SAID TO ME FAKE?? Oh my he really get me on my nerves!" I breathe in and breathe out to hold my anger but it's no used. He kept laughing like there's no tomorrow. Last time he choked me and now he told me I am a fake.

Mrs. Choi tried to persuade him down but he still laughing non-stop.

"Okay San. This fake person will be your friend for a long time so bear with me please because this F. A. K. E. will spent time with you most of your days" I said that in serious tone and I didn't care what going to happen to me. He stopped laughing when I said that and Mrs. Choi eyes already wide open when she heard that. She probably clueless I will said that to his son.

His eyes not looks angry nor sad. He quickly turned his face to the window again and not saying anything. Mrs. Choi sighed slowly probably worried the situation will be as before where no psychiatric stand with his behavior. Mrs. Choi smiled a little bit and showed me the hand sign meaning we're both need to give him some time. I followed her back and gave quick look at the back.

He was looking at me and gave me a smirk! I got goosebumps for a while and quickly speed up my steps. I quickly got out of the room after Mrs. Choi before she closed the door.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't know he would said that to you. I hope you understand" I nodded and didn't answer her.

"Here is the key room for San's room. Anything emergency or questions you might want to ask, you can just find me. If I'm not around you can look for  our maid. Especially Miss Sara" I nodded and just watching her leaving the entrance hallway before she lost in my vision.

"Heol... You've got a big problem to handle Y/N" I looked at the key in my hand and shoved it down into my pocket. I went back into my room and did some researchs through my laptop on how to handle this kind of person.