37 - Who

I slowly opened my eyes and I can't see clearly where am I. I looked around and the place seems like I'm at the old factory. It's dark but there's light coming from the big window at the high wall so I can see the surrounding a bit.

I wanted to move but failed. My hands been handcuffed from behind and my mouth is tied with a cloth as my both leg is tied to the chair I'm seating.

I heard a sound coming from the inside as I tried to move my body. I felt scared. Am I being kidnapped??

My mind quickly thinked about San. He must be waiting or looking for me at the restaurant.

I saw two guys coming to me but I can't see their face clearly because of the hoodie covered until their eyes. They're wearing a mask too.

One of them suddenly came closer to me and pulled my hair from behind. I groans under the cloth that covered my mouth. I can't shout!

"No wonder our boss wanted us to kidnap her. She's a very pretty little girl" The stranger said.

They're not locals! Because they spoke my language.

"You can't touch him. Our boss said he will take her first remember?" The other guy stand in front of me said.

"It's a waste I can't have her tonight. After boss had her, she'll be dead meat with me" The guy released my hair and then laughing.

Suddenly a sound of phone ringing.

The guy in front of me pick up the call. I can't hear clearly what was the voice from the smartphone said. One of them just said yes before hang up the call.

"Hongjoong, the boss will reach here in 2 minutes" The other guy said.

"Why he's so late?? He's always like that! I've had enough waiting for him for 1 hour with this girl and I can't even touched her!" Hongjoong pissed off.

"Shhh.. He will break your leg if he hears you" The other guy said.

"I don't care Yeosang. I've had enough of him. Next time he has to pay double making us waiting" He fussed.

"You better keep your mouth shut!" His friend shushed him.

Suddenly all of us heard footsteps coming to us from afar. I can't see clearly who's coming. He wore his black hoodie and mask same as them. I bet he is the boss?

"Nice job guys. I will pay y'all double" The boss said.

I can't heard his voice clearly but his figure I kind felt familiar with it.

The other two guys high five each other.

"So what we wanna do with her boss?" The name Yeosang asked.

The guy who they called boss took another chair and sit in front of me. I can see his eyes under his hoodie and I felt familiar with it. But I'm not so sure.

He grabbed my chin hard and took off the cloth away. I felt stinging at the edge of my mouth.

"What do you want?! Who are you?!" My voice trembled as wanting to know what is happening right now.

The guys laughed and clapped his hand.

"You do looks cute when you get angry" He said.

"Actually.. You don't need to know who I am and why I'm here. You just need to act" His voice sounded cheesy.

"Take out the camera" He said to one of his guys.

My eyes widen hearing that. My body shaken and cold sweat already formed on my forehead and neck thinking I'm gonna be done tonight.