56 - The Will

Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Yeosang entered the room after that. I saw they brought 2 black luggages together. They took the table and put the bags on top of it.

There were cameras, knifes and other stuffs.

Seonghwa walked to me and grabbed the back of my hair. I groaned. It felt like my scalp could be tore off from the skin.

"I can't wait to see your husband gonna beg and cried to us later on" He showed the knife in front of me.

My eyes widen.

"Too bad I can't let you called his name for help later" He pouted and gripped my hands together and moved his index finger forward and backward to them.

Yeosang brought a cloth and he gagged it in my mouth. I tried to pull it off but then Seonghwa gripped my hands and tied it behind my back.

His phone suddenly vibrate and he picked up the call. He got up from the bed and walked out from the room. Not even 5 minutes suddenly he entered the room with someone behind him.

Yunho??

He was wearing black clothes with black pants. His hands also wore black gloves. Is he the boss?

He smiled looking at me and walked closer to my bed.

"Don't worry tonight I'm not gonna used guns. Perhaps something sharp is enough for today's show" He said while sitting on the bed. He pulled the cloth on my mouth down to my chin letting me to speak for a while.

"Yunho?? Did you the one who did this??" I can't believe what I saw.

He didn't answer. He just looking at the knife on his hand.

"Did you the one who planned all this to kidnap and recorded me before??!!!" I yelled. I want to know the truth.

"Bingo" He replied and his gazes advert to me.

His short replied already enough making me feels weak. What was happening? I can't believe the one who is closer to me before and the one who is being together with Choi's family will do this.

"You know what Y/N. I've been wanting to have you since long time ago... But like you said, you will always choose him over me" His voice sounded calm but deep.

"How could you Yunho! He's your brother!" I yelled to him ignoring what he said just now. It doesn't make sense if he did this only because of me. He giggled and pulled up the cloth back to my mouth again.

I tried to yell but failed. I could only muffled.

He smiled and eyeing me.

"But that's not one of the main point for today's show. You'll know later" He added with his laugh could be heard at the end.

His hand suddenly grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head closer to his face.

"What they did to you just now only a little. Tonight I'm gonna broke him into ashes and that time he'll suffer forever" Yunho pulled back my hair making me groaned.

He then got up from the bed and went to them.

"Make sure you check on him and prepared what I've told ya" Yunho told to them and they nodded.

I can't heard clearly on what they said.

Then they left from there and lock the door. Only left me with Yeosang.

_______________________________________

"Are you sure about this plan?" Jongho asked when they went out from the car. They stopped the car far away from the pin location. They reached the unknown place they'd never see before. It fulls of old apartment blocks. It looks like there were not many people staying here by judging at the area.