23 - New Job

After lunch we had some conversation. I am surprised Mr. Choi is as kind as Mrs. Choi. It makes me weird why San didn't like him.

I saw San already left us. He took a permission to go to his room. Mr. Choi just nodded.

San's expression looks cold as he went to our room's hallway.

"Y/N. I see you had a potential in managing my son. Means you had a good determination and patience. How if you joined Yunho's team in business? It's a waste for a young woman like you to stuck in here just to monitor my son" I didn't knew what to say to him.

"But my job still didn't finish yet" I said.

"It's not a problem. Besides, I saw San already in good condition" I just make an awkward smile but not answering to him.

I looked to Yunho and moved my eyes to the kitchen as a sign we need to talk.

"Mr. Choi, is it okay if I talk to Yunho for a second?" Yunho followed me from behind to the kitchen.

"Yunho. Did you tell your father about your offer just now at the airport?" My tone sounded a little bit high but not too loud.

"Yeah. It's a good chance to you. Directly told the CEO" Yunho laughed a bit.

"It's not funny" I pinched his arm.

"Hold on.. I knew I should discussed with you first but letting off this chance would be a big mistake for you" I didn't answered him.

I kept thinking about San if I'm not here. What will happened to him. I knew this is a great chance for me to go out from this town but I'm still worried and care about him. Before this, I might accepted it but now I'm hesitated.

"So think about it properly okay?" Yunho grabbed my wrist and pulled me out from the kitchen.

"Abbeoji.. Ommoni.. She will think about it" I slowly pulled my hand from his. I turned around looked at him. He just gave his statement on my behalf without my permission.

"Mr. Choi... I take a leave first. Ommoni" I bowed to them then I leaved from there.

I need time to think. The things about what happened between me and San is not settle yet, then new matter come about this job thing. My brain still need time to think about it.

Yunho quickly went to the kitchen and asked Sara to eye on San and Y/N.
_______________________________________

I went back to my room tired thinking about all this complicated keep on coming to me. Our past memory kept gushing to me thinking about our fun and happy moment when he's being sweet and happy. Then I remembered the day he confessed to stay with him. How can I forgot about that. Of course I would declined the offer. I promise to stay with him.

"I think I have to say sorry to him. It's my fault suddenly mentioned Yeoju's name when he's on stress. Then I have to talk about the thing Yunho's offer to him. I will declined it" I took a short nap afterward.

_______________________________________

I woke up nearly at 6pm and got up ready to take shower before meet San.

I turned the shower knob to turned it off and grabbed a towel and put it over my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the closet to get some clothes.
I walked to my bed while holding the clothes and how surprised I was to see San was already sat on my bed.

"Emmm San. Why did you came to my room without knocking?" He didn't replied to me.

His eyes look sharp staring to my body up and down. My heart strongly told me that something was not right. My hands shake a little as he got up from my bed and came closer to me.

"Emm... San...Did you heard what I'm saying?" I slowly stepped behind as he kept staring at me with his cold face as his black eyes looked like he's in hunger.

I can't step backwards any longer as I felt there's wall behind me and he suddenly pressed his body to me against the wall. I can't move or run away. He's too strong.

Cold sweat already formed on my forehead and he wiped with his thumb and licked it.

"What's the matter Y/N? You look scared" He asked me with his cold tone.

"San what are you trying to do" He laughed when I asked him. The laughed just like I heard when I introduced my name to him.

"I told you not to stay close with him but you still stubborn!" He gripped my wrist and pressed onto the wall.

"San.. It's hurt.." I tried not too cry. I'm tired to cry again in front of this man.

"Now you've felt hurt. You didn't knew how hurt I am when I saw you stay close to him. You sure love him huh!" He tightened his grip more. I moaned because it's too hurt.

"San.. It's not your business. We were not in any special relation and I'm not your property.." He smirked and his eyes changed to furious. I could see his veins pop out from his neck and head.

"You're gonna being punished for today! You wanted something special huh?!" I gulped hearing his words and my body shaking what he might did after this.