15 - 3 Days

I woke up in the morning and I saw Mrs. Choi sit on the chair next to my bed. I want to get up from my bed but I felt my head so dizzy and hurt.

"Stay still Y/N. You're still injured. I called our private doctor last night to treat you. I can't let you sleep just like that. You might get infection" She sounded calm while holding my hand.

"You should just let me be..." I just stared at her but not showing any expression. She sighed and make a smile.

"You're unconscious when the doctor treated you. Stay rest Y/N for this couple of days" I pulled my hand away from her and just closed my eyes. She stood up and wanted to leave the room.

I didn't want to ask her about what happened last night. It's not just my head were hurt but also my heart. But I knew I'm not someone special to him.

"Ommoni.." I called her back.

She stopped and turned around looking at me. I wanted to ask her about Sara because she really suspicious this time. She definitely trying to frame me. I don't know her motive but she indeed a strange woman.

"Is there anything you didn't told me more about San's incident?" I tried not to mentioned Sara's name which might make her shocked. I just kept it low this time.

Her expression change from calm to worried but she tried to hide something.

" Emm nothing Y/N. The only one that you heard is the one that you should believe" She then just left me in a hurry.

"I knew something's going wrong in here"

I closed my eyes and continued to sleep because my head still feel painful. Probably I should not met him for couple of days. I knew I should not be like this but somehow what happened yesterday makes me sad about it.

_______________________________________

I woke up from my sleep and my stomach started to grumble. I went out from my room and straight to the kitchen. It's already late evening. I slept very long today.

I saw Sara preparing dinner.

"Sara could you tell me what is your motive?" I tried to hold myself from getting angry towards her. I wanna hear her reasons.

She looked shocked when saw me but then she tried to look calm.

"I am sorry Y/N. I want San to be better because he likes white tulips long ago. I can't told ma'am I brought that if not I would get fired" She came to me and wanted to hold my hands.

I pulled away, I'm not in the mood right now.

"You should just told me if you want to make San felt better but not by trying to put the blame on someone else" My tone started sounded serious.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I should discussed with you first. I should told you ma'am would got angry if she found out" Her eyes look teary and I didn't wanted to persuaded her. I still can't forget what she did to me.

I cut off the topic not wanting to think more about yesterday's incident.

"Can I get my dinner earlier today?" I cut off the topic to show her I still didn't forget what happened yesterday. I need some time. Probably I'm gonna be dead if Mrs. Choi and Sara didn't came to the room last night.

"Sure. Here it is. Actually I can brought to your room because your still not well right now" She brought me the meal and I just quickly took away from her. I didn't wanted to continue any conversation more. I just wanted to fill up my empty stomach. That's more important.

From behind, how hate Sara is toward Y/N because she still work in here. Many agendas were playing in her mind to get rid of her from this place.

_______________________________________

It's been three days I didn't saw him. I also didn't knew how to start again with him if I saw him.

I read some books, binge drama in my laptop and did some research about his illness. I didn't realised it was already 10pm.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower before sleep. I just wear only towel on my body and went out from the bathroom heading to the closet. I'm surprised when I turned around to the door and it is widely opened.

"Did I forgot to shut my door just now?" I quickly went to the door to close it.

I went to the closet and searching for my clothes. As my hand searching the hanging clothes somebody hugged my waist from behind!

"OH MY.. WHO IS.." My mouth is covered by a hand and the person whispered to my ear.

"Shhhh.. It's me" I knew this voice. It's San.

I don't know how to react or what to do now. It's been 3 days I didn't want to see him. The more important thing right now is I just wore a towel only! What an embarrassing moment!

"San... You can release me now" I hold his hand tried to release the grip. He really like to scare people from behind. I felt so embarrassed right now.

"Not until you forgive me" I blushed as I felt his breath brushed my neck and shoulder. I don't know why but at that time I felt happy in his arm but at the same time I'm scared if tragedy like yesterday happened again

"Can we talk about that later? I wanna wear my clothes now. It's not proper for me to show to you like this" He still didn't released me.

"It's not a problem to me. You look sexy tho. Besides you smell good" I blushed and paused for a moment when he said that. He sniffed my hair just like last time.

"What did he meant? Why did he behaved like this? Arghhh forget it. He must be out of his mind again" I think of an idea how to release from him.

I pinched his hand and he quickly released me.

"Ouch.. Not fair.." He looks like a little boy in pain.

"Not as bad as me" I teased him but not in fun mood. Actually I really meant it hopefully he will not do it again.

He paused and moved closer to me.

I moved backward a bit as he came closer to me. I put out both of my hands closer to my chest as worried he might hit me again and look to the floor while closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I felt his hand touched my forehead covered with small bandage.

I looked up and he looked worried when looking at my forehead.

He brushed my forehead with his thumb and blew it. My heart thumped like crazy when he did that.

"I'm sorry. I will never do that again. You must be hating me" His eyes look serious but softer as if he really meant it. How can I hate him? I do felt sad about last incident but I can't hate him. I promise to help him.

"Ehem.. I want to put on my clothes San. You can go back to your room" I quickly walked away from him.

"You will come to see me right? I always think about you this 3 days" My heart soften a bit hearing that. I turned to him and smiled a bit.

"I will" He then smiled and quickly come to hug me and then he left. He looked so happy.

"I think he didn't meant it last night" I put on my clothes and went to my bed for sleep.